West Nipissing General Hospital

West Nipissing General Hospital Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Excellent place to work! Great managers, staff and just a great place to work! They treat their employees well and ensure all proper guidelines are adhered to!
The reason I had left was because of a nurse making incredibly rude remarks about my weight, and family.
Was an uncomfortable place to work, I dreaded going in.
I loved my student placement here. Great staff, well organized and always willing to answer questions. if I lived closer id totally try and get a position there.
Bilingual Health Care facility located in Northern Ontario. Workplace delivers a family atmosphere in the employee-employer relationship. Excellent patient care provided by dedicated individuals.
Pros
Everyone knows everyone.
Cons
Limited advancement.
was not the best work experience. Management provides poor training and not the best performance review processes.
Pros
pay
Cons
management
•Knowledge of the Collective Agreements, CUPE and ONA.
•I was in charge of managing staff and calling them in when required. A large part of my duties were communicating with staff, sometimes in person and mostly over the phone. A staffing officer is responsible for staffing of specific nurses in a health care facility.

•Created schedules, assignment sheets.

•Reviewed and reported nursing hours daily from assignment sheets, ensuring accuracy of input for payroll. Maintained vacation log for part time employees. Responsible for payroll for some of the senior management group.

•Cooperated and consulted with other departments within the company.

•Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Nipissing General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2