West Nipissing Child Care Employee Reviews

4.5Job Security & Advancement
Fun Day with The Children
Educator (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Falls, ON24 November 2013
Do crafts and watch children, observe their skills and help them in their developpement. Also help with children with special needs.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Late shifts
Fun productive and educational job
Child Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Alban, ON3 December 2012
-I have my 4 kids here and every day we do arts and crafts, we excersise their fine motor skills with a series of activities. The Kids and I play outside when the weather permits, we do circle time which includes singing and dancing.I prepare them breakfast, 2 snacks and lunch every day, and we do educational activities also.

-I have learned to be patient and understanding and that the children really do teach us more then we could ever imagine.

- I do not have any co-workers for this job.

-The hardest part of this job is having to do everything alone; caring for 5 children, cooking, cleaning, teaching them to share etc...

-The most enjoyable part of this job is when me and the children have fun doing t activities, when we laugh and have a good time. When I know that everyone is happy and gets along wrams my heart.
Pros
working from home
Cons
no benefits
Very fun, active place to work!
Day-Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Sturgeon Falls, ON31 July 2012
Enjoying the day with the kids, playing, learning. Learned that its not easy taking care of 10 kids at the same time. Co-workers were amazing always looking forward to helping eachother out. Hardest part of the job, putting kids down for a nap. Enjoyable was waking up everyday going to work, and get to see the kids :)
Pros
normal hours, knew schedule in advance.
Cons
not very good pay.