West Haldimand General Hospital Employee Reviews

An Amazing Place to Work
Health Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Ontario29 June 2019
I worked for WHGH for one and a half years. During my time there I was exposed to all the duties of a Health Information Management Professional. I was able to learn new things and have fun while doing it. Plus the people who work there are amazing. I regret leaving my position.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Support Services (Current Employee) –  Hagersville, ON23 October 2018
I really like working at West Haldimand. The Hospital is small, so you get to know everyone, including the senior team. West Haldimand has a great small hospital, community based feeling. The staff here are great. Everyone is dedicated to providing the best care. I really like my manager and I feel like I am learning a lot here.
Pros
Great staff
Good Place to work
Accounting Clerk - Receivables (Current Employee) –  Hagersville, ON13 June 2018
Friendly staff and co-workers, great work environment. Its a very supportive atmosphere, always changing environment. Fast paced, lots of knowledge from fellow co-workers.
Excellent work environment
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Hagersvil20 June 2017
I truly enjoy my job here at West Haldimand - it is a bit of a smaller hospital so not quite as busy. I work 12 hour shifts, day or night. I am currently filling a temporary line - and would like to find another part time else where.

The work environment is very friendly. Any questions I had and still have, people are always willing to help each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at West Haldimand General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

West Haldimand General Hospital Reviews by Location