West Elm

West Elm Employee Reviews for Visual Merchandiser

Visual Merchandiser2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
I loved working there because of the constant learning there and the great team family that I met there. Each day there was a set creative task. The things I dislike working at West Elm was that there was no room for career advancement or management wasn't promoting it and the lack of stock available for customers.
Working at West Elm, from the beginning has been quite the experience for me. Working there gave me the opportunity to meet so many different people, and mesh with various personalities. Learning about different styles, tastes, and interior designs keeps things interesting. Witnessing my team members, and clients looked at a room, and helping clients fulfill the vision they have in their heads, as to how they would like their home to feel is quite rewarding. I wish there was more room for advancement, so that associates wouldn't feel stagnant in their positions. Management styles are mixed, and therefore, at times, create a hostile environment, however nothing that a positive outlook can't overlook. Great discount as well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at West Elm?