West Edmonton Mall Employee Review

View all West Edmonton Mall reviews

competitive and challenging.
Sales Representative. TELUS Mobility (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, Alberta1 July 2013
My Typical day at work would be very difficult, although I've been through many obstacles striving to be better everyday. Client Experience is a very important role in sales our company has very high expectations for us to meet also with our goals that we have to reach every week. We are trained and coached through out the weeks as well. The hardest part of my job is trying to please everyone, because team mates are really competitive and it gets lets say pretty challenging as we all managed to get along and still strive to be successful and also that is unbalanced, Shifts are randomized to mall avalibility and i find it frustrating to work my life around them. The best part i like about my job is that i get to help people and make their problems a lot less harder on them. I problem solve and do what ever i can to make our clients happy and when they walk away happy so do i.
Pros
incentives and commission
Cons
random shifts often late, little team work, pay unbalanced.

Other West Edmonton Mall Employee Reviews

fast pace environment
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 April 2018
-very fast paced
-few breaks
-promotes unity
-can get to the point where you might miss breaks but if you ask for one they will give you one
-on certain days staff maybe short so breaks may come late or not at all
Pros
unity
Cons
Janitorial work
Custodial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 April 2018
Supervising the janitorial staff at West Edmonton Mall presents many different challenges. The pay wasn't great though, and there wasn't really much opportunity for job advancement.