West Edmonton Hyundai Employee Reviews

Half Decent
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2016
I can't really speak bad of the company because of my entire time there. It wasn't until about half way through the time there that things took a turn for the south, when the best of the management team left, and then was replaced by a guy who had very little care for us.
Pros
Free lunches saturdays, flexible
Cons
Poor management, over all atmosphere.
Friendly with a steady pace
Car Desk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 November 2015
A business with a steady pace and pleasant people to work with. Hours vary based on deadlines, which are sometimes really tight. Overall a welcoming place for customers and employees alike.
Productive, serious work place but we smile and have fun because you need that, Customers dont like to deal with unhappy people.
Parts Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 October 2014
Typical day can have its ups and downs just like anywhere else. I do enjoy my job, I've always had a love and passion for the automotive world. We have had our change in management, the service managers have changed a few times in the last few years. Our parts manager has stayed the same in the last 4-5 years. My co-workers are great some I have had troubles with along with the rest of the employees, which are mainly the techs. They come into the service area and voice their opinions and have no filters which we are in the process of fixing. The hardest part of the job is making sure that our parts are where there supposed to be at all times. With 2 people working on a stock order is fine, especially if the parts are being checked off but our manager steps in to help out which is not a problem until we find parts left here and there because he got pulled away to do something else. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing customers leave happy because of my service to them, and also seeing the new vehicles come in and see the new changes. But most of all is learning new things!!
Pros
Free lunch on the Saturdays we work (1/3 staff) & 5% commission
Cons
Having someone eat more than there are supposed to which lead others with nothing.
Different challenges everyday
LOT ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Edmontotn, AB3 July 2013
I enjoyed this job but there was no advancement and was not receiving desired pay at the time. Leaning organizational and time management was a plus, also learning how to deal with different types of personalities.