West 49

West 49 Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
loved my discount
loved the people I got to meet

enjoys every shift

great perks

got the right amount of shifts to fit my lifestyle
It's a great store to shop in. I learned a lot and also workers were so friendly and kind. We all helped each other throughout the day. We had enough time for our break so after the break we were full of motivation to work hard again.
Had to greet customers and farewell them as well. Help customers with finding and fetching items that they have asked for. Trying to be as knowledgeable about products as possible.
I quit this job to better myself in life and went back to school so I don't have to put myself down and know what I'm worth. None of the stars are a reflection of the company.
I've been in the medical field over 15 years and I'm looking for a different type of job. I've done sales in the past and really enjoyed the interaction with people. Not only the interaction, but making a sale always made me feel proud and motivated me to try harder each time. Please consider meeting with me and giving me an opportunity to prove to your company that I'm a loyal hard worker.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
If people don't work as a team, I find it very disappointing! Working as a team is always more efficient and pleasant!
the other people working where great people. couldnt wait to see them everyday when i went to work
Pros
great experience awesome people
Cons
not much money just a fun job to me