Wespro Production Testing

Wespro Production Testing Employee Reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits
2.8Job Security & Advancement
The owner is great but management is brutal
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB24 July 2018
The managers are more interested in what there guys are saying to each other than anything else. They have no steady work, They have lost all their major clients & always blame the guys not them selves. The writing is on the wall its just a matter of time
Pros
Ownership
Cons
Excellent and awsome place to work at
Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alberta2 April 2018
Excellent Staff and Bosses and employees. Great work ethics and very safety orientated. Great training program implimented. Just a great place to work at.
awesome field work, bad managment
Production Well Tester (Junior Operator) (Current Employee) –  Ponoka, AB23 July 2015
Everyone that I've worked with at this company are like brothers to me. we all get along and have a great time. the management on the other hand aren't great. you never know when your going to work if you even are. you have to constantly remind your bosses that you haven't worked in a month and desperately need work.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Managment
Its a great place to work when your new but they like to work the new guys more than the regulars.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Ponoka, AB22 September 2013
I have learned a lot about testing and was always eager to learn about the other services and how they pertain to my job. A typical day at work is usually very enjoyable. I love most aspects of my job and like interacting with the other services and consultants. Th hardest part of my job is rigging in but I don't find it the most annoying part of my job. That is doing tedious work that I personally don't see a point to. Management at Wespro is a mixed bag. The one dispatcher is a very nice guy but a little scatterbrained most of the time. The other gets stuff done in a timely manner and well done but is not the nicest guy at the shop. I haven't worked with a single supervisor that I hated but there are always better and worse supervisors.
Pros
Great guys to work with and very enjoyable work
Long hours, little thanks
Well Tester (Current Employee) –  Ponoka, AB23 January 2013
If you like fast paced high energy rush-work you will enjoy well testing. If not do not apply
Pros
staying very busy and learning new skills
Cons
long periods without time off and no planned schedules