Wesco Aircraft Hardware Corp Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Company culture has rapidly declined
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CA18 March 2018
After the company went public, everything changed. The company has lost sight of how a business works. The focus has shifted, though I couldn't say what the focus is now as there doesn't seem to be one. Things do not get done in a timely manner, if ever, and the general workers are blamed for that despite the problem being elsewhere.
Wonderful Place to Grow
Warehouse Associate I (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GA16 June 2017
Wesco has provided many opportunities for growth since my first coming on. I would encourage anyone to begin here as it has been one of the better companies I've worked for. They care about your family life and your personal well being. The management teams have been a dream and are incredibly focused on building up the next person.
This company truly believes in building good relationships and employees. If you are motivated you are going to do well in this company.
Pros
Excellent PTO and 401K options
Cons
Health care packages have come down a bit but other than that .. none
Nice People / No Advancement
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CA27 December 2013
Wesco is a nice place to work. The people are really friendly and the compensation is adequate. As my career goes however, there has been no mobility at all. I have given everything I can to Wesco to contribute to the success of the company, and I am being completely honest when I say that is more than most. In spite of this, management does not seem to recognize or appreciate my contribution. In fact, they seem to be completely unaware of it. A very smart person told me once, if you do your job very well, people will think you do nothing at all. This appears to be the case.
Pros
Friendly people, nice atmosphere, decent pay
Cons
No mobility, No career development, No training
company that respected their employes
contract adminstrator (Former Employee) –  St Louis, Mo5 November 2013
* prosses work orders for the ware house
* AS/400 computer system upgrading to JD entetpirse one
* contact with local managment and customers daily
* enjoyed training co-workers
* learning the computer system upgraids
* working for a company that was flexible....
Paralegal with significant and varied experience, 20+ years.
Legal & Compliance Administrator/Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CA8 October 2013
A typical day at work is corporate governance, company insurance management, compliance, drafting NDAs and Supplier Agreements, document management. Go-to person for everything CORPORATE!
Pros
Total organization and miracle worker!
Cons
Intolerable commute on SoCal highways.
Productive workplace
Scan Clerk (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CA29 August 2012
Very predictable days, when you enter the office you know what needs to be done and when, with the exception of rush paperwork. I learned valuable computer skills and what it's like to work as part of a team.
Pros
healthcare and benefits, rewards such as lunches and breakfast for departments when their jobs are done well.

Want to know more about Wesco Aircraft Hardware Corp?

Ask a question