WESCLEAN Employee Reviews

Hold out
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2019
This company is riddled with toxic management, favoritism, conflicts of interest and dishonesty. Don't get me wrong there are some good people but the rot in this company is so embedded at the top it will likely never change.

Look I know the times can be tough and I myself went through them but I very strongly recommend you hold out for something else. I learned a lesson working here that all the worst experiences combined could never equal what this one was. I learned no matter how bad my future employers could be that they will never be as bad as this one was.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE that either quit or got fired found themselves in a much better place and a smile on their face.
Pros
The salary somewhat
Cons
Too many to make it worth your time
Lying Chaos, Stay Clear
CSR Temp Contract (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 April 2019
Liars from the top down.
They make promises verbally but unless you get it in writing First Don’t believe them.
The backstabbing and bullying is non stop leading to not only physical injuries but an abusive environment as well.
This is where the school yard bullies come to work.
Health and safety needs to seriously go through this place as well.
Do to the carelessness of some of the pickers the shelving is mangled from equipment being driven into it yet heavy pallets still get loaded up on it (huge flag) and the number of injuries (including bone crushing from being run over) is ridiculous.

If you value your personal health and or safety Stay Clear
Pros
A couple manager really try hard to make it a positive work environment, The Staff discount on great products
Cons
Unhealthy work environment both physical and mental.
Superviser
Manager for the business WesClean (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 June 2012
Great company to work for. Very family oriented and great staff and co-workers.