Wentworth Landscapes

Wentworth Landscapes Job security & advancement reviews

Canada8 reviews

Clear
3.5Job security & advancement

Encourage personal development & help you achieve career goals

Before working at Wentworth I've had 5 summer's worth of farming/landscape experience with two different companies under my belt, and I can confidently say that Wentworth is hands down the best company I have worked for. This line of work started as a summer job temporarily until I graduated from college, and after a season of working in the field doing turf maintenance I was offered a position in the office where I was able to put my degree to good use, turning my summer job into a year round career. That's why Wentworth stands out among other landscape companies in my opinion, they don’t see their employees as one dimensional workers, they look at your credentials, encouraging personal development and provide workers with new opportunities to help them achieve their own personal career goals. On top of all of that, everyone is great to work with!

Pros

Encourage personal development & help you achieve personal career goals

Cons

n/a

Excellent company to be a part of.

After one season in, I cannot say a single thing bad about this company. Equipment in great shape. Great support from management. Excellent home/work balance. This company sets the bar for how employees should be treated.

Pros

Competitive wages, benefits, equipment, flexible schedule.

Cons

N/a

Insights into Wentworth Landscapes

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Best landscaping salary

But the managment is a joke. They promise many things but accomplish none. Great pay but if you are looking for job security these folks will sell you out after making you quit your job to go work for them and promising you certain positions that they never planned on giving you. These folks are scumbags.

Took what I learned from the company and went on my own

Great company to work for not the best pay bigger opportunities out there just work hard and keep your head down and it’s a good job. But don’t expect to ever get to the top

Pros

Good guys to work with when I was there

Cons

No room for enhancement

Great team to work with

I love working at Wentworth Landscapes. It's a positive and supportive culture that is always keen to build you up. I enjoy people I work with and the work that I do. It's a company that truly values it's employees and wants to offer each employee a career, not just a job.

Pros

benefits, celebrations, vacation days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wentworth Landscapes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement