Wentworth Landscapes
View all Wentworth Landscapes reviews

Wentworth Landscapes

Wentworth Landscapes Employee Review

Great team to work with

I love working at Wentworth Landscapes. It's a positive and supportive culture that is always keen to build you up. I enjoy people I work with and the work that I do. It's a company that truly values it's employees and wants to offer each employee a career, not just a job.

Pros

benefits, celebrations, vacation days

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Encourage personal development & help you achieve career goals

Before working at Wentworth I've had 5 summer's worth of farming/landscape experience with two different companies under my belt, and I can confidently say that Wentworth is hands down the best company I have worked for. This line of work started as a summer job temporarily until I graduated from college, and after a season of working in the field doing turf maintenance I was offered a position in the office where I was able to put my degree to good use, turning my summer job into a year round career. That's why Wentworth stands out among other landscape companies in my opinion, they don’t see their employees as one dimensional workers, they look at your credentials, encouraging personal development and provide workers with new opportunities to help them achieve their own personal career goals. On top of all of that, everyone is great to work with!

Pros

Encourage personal development & help you achieve personal career goals

Cons

n/a

Best company I’ve ever worked for!!

It’s not always sunshine and rainbows but I absolutely love what I do! It gives me a sense of purpose and belonging and Wentworth is such an amazing team to be part of! It feels good to work hard and complete a beautiful job, it’s so satisfying. So if you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, work hard and have some laughs while doing it, then please apply to Wentworth!!! It’s awesome outside that’s why!! 🤩

Excellent company to be a part of.

After one season in, I cannot say a single thing bad about this company. Equipment in great shape. Great support from management. Excellent home/work balance. This company sets the bar for how employees should be treated.

Pros

Competitive wages, benefits, equipment, flexible schedule.

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wentworth Landscapes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Wentworth Landscapes Reviews by Location

• Wentworth Landscapes
  • Great team to work with