Wenco International Mining Systems

Wenco International Mining Systems Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Enjoyed learning and growing.
Amazing teamwork. Great company culture.

Teamwork, positive corporate culture.

Best part: Flexibility

worst: repetitive work
Generally speaking , WENCO is a great place to work with. It has very good knowledge base and fairy good training/curriculum. Company culture is also motivating employee to adjust work-life balance.
Lots of travel. International travel was typically 60% of my working time. Installing mining dispatch systems on trucks, loaders etc. Some trips could be as long as 2 months. And to 3rd world countries in remote areas. Company was good at trying to not accept jobs in overly dangerous areas.
As a hardware tech in a software company (primarily) my office work was very minimal in tasks. I took on pc and server admin duties, and administered the email services.Primaraly job was to prepare for the next projects. making sure to estimate labor times, materials and such accurately as well as purchasing materials and tools for each job.

I learned a lot about other cultures and environments, working on big projects and delivering my part of the project from inception to commissioning.
Pros
See the world
Cons
Away from home a lot
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wenco International Mining Systems. Our community is ready to answer.
Wenco International Mining Systems Reviews by Job Title