Wells Fargo Employee Review

I make everyone around me better
DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR CORPORATE OFFICE (Former Employee) –  55 Standish Crt Mississauga 18 July 2013
My day usually started very early 6 to 7 in the morning, I was never the type to sit or socialize first thing. The day normally very busy, so when I commuted I would visualize my day and prioritize in my mind what was most important or time sensitive that must be done first. When I arrived at the office I would start my work. Once
the priorities were completed I worked on my dislikes. Time management courses taught me to manage my time and plan for interruptions, Management reports needed, projections (done daily) or meetings. Management was good for the most part, but changes in management in the States were frequent and unsettling for me and my staff, that was the hardest part of my job. The best part of the job was keeping very busy, no time to clock watch, the day was done before you knew it, stayed later a bit. I had to finish what was started and the culture worked it`s way to the staff as they worked as hard as I did. For the most part I had good staff and co-workers, we had a good culture and harmonious working surroundings, doing it right the first time is a good set of values and spreads very easily. That was my most enjoyable part of my job, I was one of the few with the experience, I loved to train people, whether it was one of my people or not, if it was done wrong, train them, demonstrate, watch, review and take questions. As I told my boss at the time, I make everyone around me better.

Other Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

okay place to work, helping people get out of debt
Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 April 2018
I liked working there, a place where people with blemished credit can get some help. The hours are okay and they treated me well. I was trasfered out of a depeartment that eventually centralized but would have stayed working there had I had the chance to.
Pros
great office
Cons
late evenings
Staff
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 April 2018
Felt I was being targeted by certain people.
Some departments were understaffed putting a strain on other staff.
Feeling good at a firm and no strain is number one.
Pros
Nice people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

58.5K