Wells Fargo Employee Review

Professional work environment
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CA19 February 2014
Building relationships with customers is the best part of this job as a banker. I am able to understand customers’ financial needs and showing them how to get the best value from Wells Fargo’s products and services. Wells Fargo requires to schedule 4 appointments a day with customers to recommend financial advice. Every customer has different situations in their life; therefore, everyday is a learning lesson!
Pros
Free bank account, holidays off, Sundays off, great benefits

Other Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Best company I have worked for
Collections Operations Processor Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2018
I would still be with this company if they didn't close all Canadian Retail offices/branches.

10 years of service. Company works with your skills and ensures you succeed within the company.

Work place culture was great.
Pros
1 hour lunch, great benefits.
Cons
Non
okay place to work, helping people get out of debt
Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 April 2018
I liked working there, a place where people with blemished credit can get some help. The hours are okay and they treated me well. I was trasfered out of a depeartment that eventually centralized but would have stayed working there had I had the chance to.
Pros
great office
Cons
late evenings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

58.8K