Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 110 reviews matching the search See all 32,522 reviews
Fun Learning
Collections Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 March 2019
I learned different aspects of the company helping other department and ability to move to other jobs.I was able to learn finance by helping that department when they didn't have enough coverage. Company is very good to employee's with the benefits and vacations. And works with employee's to accommodate the different start and end times when needed. My job gets to call companies for money and that doesn't always go very well so need to confirm we have a signed lease - sometimes customers not happy or have excuses why payment isn't sent. I love that I continue to learn something new every day. My group go out for lunches, playing pool, bowling. We invite managers from different departments to our monthly meetings to help us learn about other job responsibilities and policies.
Pros
Very adaptable employer, understands life happens and gives personal days to go to any doctor appointments etc.
Cons
Get yelled at sometime when the customer needs to pay and don't
decent experience workwise
Bilingual Asset Remarketing Manager (Current Employee) –  toronto, ON25 February 2019
my experience is extensive thru Wells Fargo, I've learned a lot in the world of the leasing finance specifically in the collections dept and end of lease asset returns
Tedious work environment, but gain a lot knowledge
Banker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJ29 January 2019
Typical day consisted of going to work, contacting customers in my client book of business, setting up accounts. management was good and understanding. hardest part of the job was dealing with a plethora of retired clientele who do not make changes on their accounts.
Pros
Free Banking
Cons
Short business Hours
Good Place
Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2019
Great for stepping into industry and gaining exposure on your field of specialization. Could improve on salary and work life balance it seems if junior roles do not earn enough.
Fun team
Trilingual Collector Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 October 2018
Wow what an amazing experience, such a fun team and lots of opportunity for growth. But the salary was low. They did try to offer bonuses, but still not enough.
Pros
Fun team
Cons
low pay
Collection of debt and resolving account issues
Bilingual Account Representative Collection (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 September 2018
good on productivity, because collection job is based on productivity, Multi cultures work environment, I was solving account issue together with client , assisting customer on daily bases
Great Workplace
Sr Software Developer (Former Employee) –  USAi19 September 2018
Challenging workplace and application.Good inrastructure.Helpful colleagues.Flexible work hours.Great environment.good salary and benefits.Streamlined organisation processes .
good
Documentation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 September 2018
Good place to work and get exposure to the financing world. Good work life balance and people are great to work with as well. great !
Productive and fun place working at Wells Fargo
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO26 August 2018
Busy day starts from the moment I walk into door. Company offers training to help employees understand topics and many team member networks. Great company to work for.
Pros
Free Breakfast (every now and then)
Cons
Long Distance
Long term corporate to be associated wtih
Senior Team Lead Portfolio Collections (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 August 2018
I would extremely recommend this company to be associated for work culture. Multicultural diversified company. Managements promotes hard work and rewards equally.
Pros
Team motivation
Cons
Goal oriented with fun company events
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 August 2018
Worked regular 8 hour shifts, learned how to resolve issues with customers and retain business. Workplace culture was good and fun with lots of incentives and management was organized and well informed and promoted advancement. Hardest part of the job was working till 9p followed by a 7a shift.
Pros
free lunches and company events
Cons
changing from late shift to early shift every week
Okay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 July 2018
Enjoyed my time working there as most people were friendly and helpful. Location was bright and clear and close to home. Location also near park and shopping.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
No room for advancement
Best company I have worked for
Collections Operations Processor Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2018
I would still be with this company if they didn't close all Canadian Retail offices/branches.

10 years of service. Company works with your skills and ensures you succeed within the company.

Work place culture was great.
Pros
1 hour lunch, great benefits.
Cons
Non
okay place to work, helping people get out of debt
Collection agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 April 2018
I liked working there, a place where people with blemished credit can get some help. The hours are okay and they treated me well. I was trasfered out of a depeartment that eventually centralized but would have stayed working there had I had the chance to.
Pros
great office
Cons
late evenings
Staff
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 April 2018
Felt I was being targeted by certain people.
Some departments were understaffed putting a strain on other staff.
Feeling good at a firm and no strain is number one.
Pros
Nice people
Eating lots of chocolates
SENIOR COLLECTION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 March 2018
Working and adapting to US culture
Reporting data and monthly results to Canada and US
Dealing with common sense approach and empowered employees to succeed and perform well
minimize losses and approving short sales
Engaging Loss Mitigation team and Collection rep.
Ensuring that everyone is awake of good an bad process
Pros
Flextime
they packed their bags and laid off 3000 people
Loss Mitigation (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2018
was super corporate, no one had a name, instead you were employee # 1312234

was good for growth, they were very encouraging about upgrading your skills and supported employees for doing so.

had lots of opportunities to move around
Pros
large multinational company
Cons
they laid off 3000 people at once
Good while it lasted
Bilingual Credit & Area Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON26 February 2018
Small branch for a larger parent company. Nationwide financing of used vehicles. Dealing with dealer partners, forming relationships, leveraging deals for business, set goals and targets. Strong leadership focus. Good partnership between supervisors and front line underwriters with timely decisions on transactions.
Pros
Sales/Credit blend with goals
Cons
Parent company got in trouble with housing crisis and pulled out of Canada
It's ok
Retailer Services Liason (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 February 2018
Typical US based firm trying to do business in Canada, banging their collective head against a wall while doing as much as possible to do as little as possible.
Best Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region18 February 2018
A company who cares for the employees at any aspect. The perfect company for career growth.

Works closely on every employee's strength and weakness in order to give them their highest possible achievement on their career.

encourages everyone to achieve their desired promotion without giving them too much pressure .

well maintained facilities and office equipment. they also have shower rooms,game rooms, and sleeping quarters which is helpful for the employees in case of heavy rain or any emergency.

has a friendly and professional environment which is a reflection of a good management.

they also encourages employees to join sports and other activities which gives employees more confidence in themselves and feel good to do their Job.

and lastly, the salary is unexpectedly more than satisfactory.
Pros
gives you option for your preferred schedule and line of business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

510.6K