Wellness Pharmacy

Retail Sales Associate1 review
Vancouver, BC1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Wellness Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Great head office staff/management
Good company to work for. Good positive and friendly environment, but not much room for growth. The management was poor at store level; however the head office always tried to improve on the system. The General manager and the owners are great and friendly people.
Pros
Good head office staff
Cons
Poor management at store level
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We will be using this information to provide additional training to the management at store level. We are also reviewing our training program to ensure that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth. We make every effort to improve the employment experience of our team and we hope to be the employer of choice for all who take pride in helping those that benefit from our services.
Unfair
It seems unfair that only pharmacists and pharmacy technicians get benefits but not pharmacy assistants. Not all assistants are treated the same. You really cant move up.
Assistants are preferred not to type rx, so no room to learn, very repetetive-mostly packing-/ lack of communication between management and employees/ overwork staff
Pros
Its a job
Cons
no room to learn, very repetetive-mostly packing
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
16 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We listened to your feedback and implemented a comprehensive extended health and dental plan for all Pharmacy Assistants. We have also worked with our team members to ensure that all pharmacy assistants get exposure to various areas of the pharmacy and can learn about all the services that we provide to our patients. At Wellness Pharmacies, our employees are our greatest strength and with the help of your feedback, we have been able to improve their employment experience at our organization.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wellness Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.