Wellness Pharmacy

Wellness Pharmacy Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Found 1 review matching the search See all 12 reviews
Featured review
Wellness Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Great head office staff/management
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 May 2019
Good company to work for. Good positive and friendly environment, but not much room for growth. The management was poor at store level; however the head office always tried to improve on the system. The General manager and the owners are great and friendly people.
Pros
Good head office staff
Cons
Poor management at store level
Unfair
store #1, Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 January 2019
It seems unfair that only pharmacists and pharmacy technicians get benefits but not pharmacy assistants. Not all assistants are treated the same. You really cant move up.
Assistants are preferred not to type rx, so no room to learn, very repetetive-mostly packing-/ lack of communication between management and employees/ overwork staff
Pros
Its a job
Cons
no room to learn, very repetetive-mostly packing
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
16 October 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We listened to your feedback and implemented a comprehensive extended health and dental plan for all Pharmacy Assistants. We have also worked with our team members to ensure that all pharmacy assistants get exposure to various areas of the pharmacy and can learn about all the services that we provide to our patients. At Wellness Pharmacies, our employees are our greatest strength and with the help of your feedback, we have been able to improve their employment experience at our organization.