Wellness Pharmacy

Wellness Pharmacy Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Manager

Pharmacy Manager2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
Featured review
Wellness Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Good company to work for. Good positive and friendly environment, but not much room for growth. The management was poor at store level; however the head office always tried to improve on the system. The General manager and the owners are great and friendly people.
Pros
Good head office staff
Cons
Poor management at store level
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We will be using this information to provide additional training to the management at store level. We are also reviewing our training program to ensure that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth. We make every effort to improve the employment experience of our team and we hope to be the employer of choice for all who take pride in helping those that benefit from our services.
I've been working here almost five years and have had a positive experience so far. The owner is fair and lets pharmacy managers do what is best for the area's demographic which I appreciate. Every location is different and has different needs and patients. Thank you for the opportunity to work here!
Pros
Positive owner
Very friendly environment
Helped in improving all aspects of pharmacy from training to managing the pharmacy

great workplace

very supportive staff and owner
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as they help us improve our programs and practices; however, your positive feedback is the reminder that our tireless work in finding ways to improve our programs is making a difference. We appreciate all your contribution to the organization and wish you the best in your endeavors.