Wellness Pharmacy

Wellness Pharmacy Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Wellness Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Great head office staff/management
Good company to work for. Good positive and friendly environment, but not much room for growth. The management was poor at store level; however the head office always tried to improve on the system. The General manager and the owners are great and friendly people.
Pros
Good head office staff
Cons
Poor management at store level
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We will be using this information to provide additional training to the management at store level. We are also reviewing our training program to ensure that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth. We make every effort to improve the employment experience of our team and we hope to be the employer of choice for all who take pride in helping those that benefit from our services.
Amazing work place
Very friendly environment
Helped in improving all aspects of pharmacy from training to managing the pharmacy

great workplace

very supportive staff and owner
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as they help us improve our programs and practices; however, your positive feedback is the reminder that our tireless work in finding ways to improve our programs is making a difference. We appreciate all your contribution to the organization and wish you the best in your endeavors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wellness Pharmacy?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wellness Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.
Wellness Pharmacy Reviews by Location