Wellness Pharmacy

Wellness Pharmacy Employee Reviews for Human Resources Generalist

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Wellness Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Good company to work for. Good positive and friendly environment, but not much room for growth. The management was poor at store level; however the head office always tried to improve on the system. The General manager and the owners are great and friendly people.
Pros
Good head office staff
Cons
Poor management at store level
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We will be using this information to provide additional training to the management at store level. We are also reviewing our training program to ensure that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth. We make every effort to improve the employment experience of our team and we hope to be the employer of choice for all who take pride in helping those that benefit from our services.
As one would expect in any role, there are challenging days but the organization is open to feedback and works with you. The structure is flat so you feel comfortable speaking with the leadership team openly. There is a great team of people that work well together. They also take the COVID-19 safety very seriously so it feels good to be a part of the team.
Pros
Patient focused, ethical and supportive team
Cons
Some busy days
  1. Human Resources Generalist