Wellness Pharmacy

Wellness Pharmacy Employee Reviews in Lower Mainland, BC

Lower Mainland, BC1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Wellness Pharmacy selected this as a representative review
Good company to work for. Good positive and friendly environment, but not much room for growth. The management was poor at store level; however the head office always tried to improve on the system. The General manager and the owners are great and friendly people.
Pros
Good head office staff
Cons
Poor management at store level
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We will be using this information to provide additional training to the management at store level. We are also reviewing our training program to ensure that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth. We make every effort to improve the employment experience of our team and we hope to be the employer of choice for all who take pride in helping those that benefit from our services.
You will never receive any pay raise as a pharmacist in this company. Head office will come up with every possible excuse to deny a wage increase. The company has gone completely corporate despite them saying they provide "the autonomy of an independent pharmacy". Not so bad if you're just looking for a paycheque.
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
10 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn about your experience and can assure you that pay increases are provided to all levels of the organization when the increase aligns with employees’ performance, years of service, internal pay range and external market data. It is within our mission to maintain an agile operation and provide autonomy to our pharmacies; however, for the greater benefit of our employees, we have standardized the pay review process to ensure a fair and objective pay evaluation for all team members.”