Wellness Pharmacy
Wellness Pharmacy Employee Review

Unfair

7 January 2019
It seems unfair that only pharmacists and pharmacy technicians get benefits but not pharmacy assistants. Not all assistants are treated the same. You really cant move up.
Assistants are preferred not to type rx, so no room to learn, very repetetive-mostly packing-/ lack of communication between management and employees/ overwork staff
Pros
Its a job
Cons
no room to learn, very repetetive-mostly packing
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
16 October 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We listened to your feedback and implemented a comprehensive extended health and dental plan for all Pharmacy Assistants. We have also worked with our team members to ensure that all pharmacy assistants get exposure to various areas of the pharmacy and can learn about all the services that we provide to our patients. At Wellness Pharmacies, our employees are our greatest strength and with the help of your feedback, we have been able to improve their employment experience at our organization.
22 October 2020
HR Generalist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
As one would expect in any role, there are challenging days but the organization is open to feedback and works with you. The structure is flat so you feel comfortable speaking with the leadership team openly. There is a great team of people that work well together. They also take the COVID-19 safety very seriously so it feels good to be a part of the team.
Pros
Patient focused, ethical and supportive team
Cons
Some busy days
21 October 2020
LPN (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
The team's members working collaboratively and help each others. Head office members and maneger have good attitude and ethics . There are right amount of training in order to be successful and work with confident.Pharmacists are professional and helpful.You have your schedule 2 month in advance and can manage your work with your life. They have focus on health and safety of employees strongly.
Pros
professional and collaborative work place
Cons
must drive at any seasons
21 October 2020
Pharmacist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
There's always an expectation to deliver from management, but it's fair and the team is supportive and collaborative to attain goals together. Great team environment and colleagues to lean on.
There are many opportunities to make the job interesting and rewarding, it's what you make of it. Good job for new grads to develop experience or a veteran pharmacist looking for a change in practice.
Pros
develop skills and experience
Cons
fast pace