Wellness Pharmacy
Wellness Pharmacy Employee Review

Productive and professional palce to work with great attitude and ethics

21 October 2020
The team's members working collaboratively and help each others. Head office members and maneger have good attitude and ethics . There are right amount of training in order to be successful and work with confident.Pharmacists are professional and helpful.You have your schedule 2 month in advance and can manage your work with your life. They have focus on health and safety of employees strongly.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
professional and collaborative work place
Cons
must drive at any seasons
22 October 2020
Same roleSame location
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I have been with Wellness pharmacy for over 2 years now. It was my first job ever and I plan to stay with them as long as possible. Although I work other places, I can make it work since they are really flexible with your schedule and have a lot of opportunities such as part-time, full-time, mornings and evening shifts. The staff is great, and supportive. The job is not stressful at all and have full time hours, unlike other pharmacies. I love going to work, since I am usually working independently but have full support from my managers. Recently they have increased their wage for nurses, which is also a positive for this company! If you are looking for a job as a new nurse, this is a good starting point for building your hours, and if you enjoy it like me, you might even stay with the company long term! :)
22 October 2020
Same location
HR Generalist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
As one would expect in any role, there are challenging days but the organization is open to feedback and works with you. The structure is flat so you feel comfortable speaking with the leadership team openly. There is a great team of people that work well together. They also take the COVID-19 safety very seriously so it feels good to be a part of the team.
Pros
Patient focused, ethical and supportive team
Cons
Some busy days
21 October 2020
Same location
Pharmacist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
There's always an expectation to deliver from management, but it's fair and the team is supportive and collaborative to attain goals together. Great team environment and colleagues to lean on. There are many opportunities to make the job interesting and rewarding, it's what you make of it. Good job for new grads to develop experience or a veteran pharmacist looking for a change in practice.
Pros
develop skills and experience
Cons
fast pace
  1. Productive and professional palce to work with great attitude and ethics