Wellness Pharmacy
Wellness Pharmacy Employee Review

My experience has been positive

21 October 2020
I've been working here almost five years and have had a positive experience so far. The owner is fair and lets pharmacy managers do what is best for the area's demographic which I appreciate. Every location is different and has different needs and patients. Thank you for the opportunity to work here!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Positive owner
28 June 2018
Same role
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Very friendly environment Helped in improving all aspects of pharmacy from training to managing the pharmacy great workplace very supportive staff and owner
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as they help us improve our programs and practices; however, your positive feedback is the reminder that our tireless work in finding ways to improve our programs is making a difference. We appreciate all your contribution to the organization and wish you the best in your endeavors.
22 October 2020
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I have been with Wellness pharmacy for over 2 years now. It was my first job ever and I plan to stay with them as long as possible. Although I work other places, I can make it work since they are really flexible with your schedule and have a lot of opportunities such as part-time, full-time, mornings and evening shifts. The staff is great, and supportive. The job is not stressful at all and have full time hours, unlike other pharmacies. I love going to work, since I am usually working independently but have full support from my managers. Recently they have increased their wage for nurses, which is also a positive for this company! If you are looking for a job as a new nurse, this is a good starting point for building your hours, and if you enjoy it like me, you might even stay with the company long term! :)
22 October 2020
HR Generalist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
As one would expect in any role, there are challenging days but the organization is open to feedback and works with you. The structure is flat so you feel comfortable speaking with the leadership team openly. There is a great team of people that work well together. They also take the COVID-19 safety very seriously so it feels good to be a part of the team.
Pros
Patient focused, ethical and supportive team
Cons
Some busy days
  1. My experience has been positive