Wellness Pharmacy
Wellness Pharmacy Employee Review

Great head office staff/management

13 May 2019
Good company to work for. Good positive and friendly environment, but not much room for growth. The management was poor at store level; however the head office always tried to improve on the system. The General manager and the owners are great and friendly people.
Pros
Good head office staff
Cons
Poor management at store level
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We will be using this information to provide additional training to the management at store level. We are also reviewing our training program to ensure that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth. We make every effort to improve the employment experience of our team and we hope to be the employer of choice for all who take pride in helping those that benefit from our services.
22 October 2020
HR Generalist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
As one would expect in any role, there are challenging days but the organization is open to feedback and works with you. The structure is flat so you feel comfortable speaking with the leadership team openly. There is a great team of people that work well together. They also take the COVID-19 safety very seriously so it feels good to be a part of the team.
Pros
Patient focused, ethical and supportive team
Cons
Some busy days
21 October 2020
LPN (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
The team's members working collaboratively and help each others. Head office members and maneger have good attitude and ethics . There are right amount of training in order to be successful and work with confident.Pharmacists are professional and helpful.You have your schedule 2 month in advance and can manage your work with your life. They have focus on health and safety of employees strongly.
Pros
professional and collaborative work place
Cons
must drive at any seasons
21 October 2020
Pharmacist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
There's always an expectation to deliver from management, but it's fair and the team is supportive and collaborative to attain goals together. Great team environment and colleagues to lean on.
There are many opportunities to make the job interesting and rewarding, it's what you make of it. Good job for new grads to develop experience or a veteran pharmacist looking for a change in practice.
Pros
develop skills and experience
Cons
fast pace