Wellness Pharmacy
Wellness Pharmacy Employee Review

Good job

21 October 2020
There's always an expectation to deliver from management, but it's fair and the team is supportive and collaborative to attain goals together. Great team environment and colleagues to lean on. There are many opportunities to make the job interesting and rewarding, it's what you make of it. Good job for new grads to develop experience or a veteran pharmacist looking for a change in practice.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
develop skills and experience
Cons
fast pace
23 July 2020
Same role
Pharmacist (Former Employee) - British Columbia
This organizations lacks respect for employees and is an abusive environment. It takes advantage of staff and puts excessive pressure on each staff. I did not enjoy my experience with this company
Pros
could not find any
Cons
communication skills
31 December 2019
Same role
Pharmacist (Former Employee) - Lower Mainland, BC
You will never receive any pay raise as a pharmacist in this company. Head office will come up with every possible excuse to deny a wage increase. The company has gone completely corporate despite them saying they provide "the autonomy of an independent pharmacy". Not so bad if you're just looking for a paycheque.
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
10 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn about your experience and can assure you that pay increases are provided to all levels of the organization when the increase aligns with employees’ performance, years of service, internal pay range and external market data. It is within our mission to maintain an agile operation and provide autonomy to our pharmacies; however, for the greater benefit of our employees, we have standardized the pay review process to ensure a fair and objective pay evaluation for all team members.”
22 October 2020
Same location
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
I have been with Wellness pharmacy for over 2 years now. It was my first job ever and I plan to stay with them as long as possible. Although I work other places, I can make it work since they are really flexible with your schedule and have a lot of opportunities such as part-time, full-time, mornings and evening shifts. The staff is great, and supportive. The job is not stressful at all and have full time hours, unlike other pharmacies. I love going to work, since I am usually working independently but have full support from my managers. Recently they have increased their wage for nurses, which is also a positive for this company! If you are looking for a job as a new nurse, this is a good starting point for building your hours, and if you enjoy it like me, you might even stay with the company long term! :)