Wellness Pharmacy
Wellness Pharmacy Employee Review

Amazing work place

28 June 2018
Very friendly environment
Helped in improving all aspects of pharmacy from training to managing the pharmacy

great workplace

very supportive staff and owner
Official response from Wellness Pharmacy
23 August 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback as they help us improve our programs and practices; however, your positive feedback is the reminder that our tireless work in finding ways to improve our programs is making a difference. We appreciate all your contribution to the organization and wish you the best in your endeavors.
21 October 2020
Same role
Pharmacy Manager (Current Employee) - Richmond, BC
I've been working here almost five years and have had a positive experience so far. The owner is fair and lets pharmacy managers do what is best for the area's demographic which I appreciate. Every location is different and has different needs and patients. Thank you for the opportunity to work here!
Pros
Positive owner
22 October 2020
HR Generalist (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
As one would expect in any role, there are challenging days but the organization is open to feedback and works with you. The structure is flat so you feel comfortable speaking with the leadership team openly. There is a great team of people that work well together. They also take the COVID-19 safety very seriously so it feels good to be a part of the team.
Pros
Patient focused, ethical and supportive team
Cons
Some busy days
21 October 2020
LPN (Current Employee) - Vancouver, BC
The team's members working collaboratively and help each others. Head office members and maneger have good attitude and ethics . There are right amount of training in order to be successful and work with confident.Pharmacists are professional and helpful.You have your schedule 2 month in advance and can manage your work with your life. They have focus on health and safety of employees strongly.
Pros
professional and collaborative work place
Cons
must drive at any seasons