Welbilt

Welbilt Employee Reviews

Stressful, fast pace enviroment

No time for social activities, extremely complex product lines, many quality issues and cultural deficiencies but overall good company, friendly and willing to do more.

Depressing environment, just a job, not a career

Concord branch has a very boring and depressing work environment. The company lacks culture. People don’t talk because you are not allowed to mingle and have a conversation which has become the culture. The company is stuck in their ways of 1980s. There is not much room for growth and opportunity. This is just a job, not a career. If you want to build a career then look elsewhere.

Is not a good company

They will start with you with low hourly wages and If you dont have overtime you salary will be so small, And no matter how you work hard they will lay you off when they want too,they practice an act of Seniority to kill other workers And so called Seniority staffs will never work the way you are working, they gist Around the company till the end of the day and still pay you that is working less

Everyday is a new day

I feel like everyday is new day. The worst thing about this company is no standard procedures and benefits for employees.I only got two weeks vacations and others people had three weeks vacations although we started working almost same time. This is how they take advantage of other people who desperately looking for new challenge for their career. They are not reluctant to fire employee as well. No job security. So I left when an oppartuniry arrived.

Pros

Every two weeks you receive the pay.

Cons

Least vacation, no job security

Not a pleasant place to work, advance or learn

I had a long experience and I have never seen such a systemic way of destroying employees morale, preventing them from getting better or even trying to make things right.,, Can't think of many good things to say

Environment is too toxic

Due to lack of leadership and vision, many employees are leaving or being laid off to cut cost. Engineers are one of the few who really understand the business.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

It's one of places that you will not forget, for the bad reasons! Managed like a farm Few good guys (almost all had left) and many of the bad ones who won't ever leave. Knowledge and hard work is not appreciated.

Pros

Location is ok

Cons

Many

Sinking ship - don't work here

Vulnerable and despicable place, financing team is incompetent and horribly weak, but good in hiding this. Among all the negatives, you can't think much about the good things.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

Everything in your imagination

Horrible place to work

Avoid at all costs, management restructuring (business is going down) change is alarming which makes everyone afraid to get fired. Biggest mistake in my life to join this company!

Pros

Nothing material to mention

Cons

Everything you can think of

Avoid this company

Operations Management are a couple of frat boys only thinking of their own necks. Supervisors don't have much of a clue what is going on.The union guys are a good bunch for the most part.

Pros

BBQ in the summer

Cons

Very unpleasant and hot in summer. No AC

Jobs at Welbilt

See more jobs

Best company culture I've had the privilege to experience

The company has a familial type of culture which I was very lucky to experience. The workers on the floor, for the most part, want to succeed and the management staff is always there for support.The hardest part of the job is getting used to the antiquated ERP system.Given time it can be learned and there was always support from management staff. Overall, this was the best work experience I have had and I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Pros

Company culture, people, support system

Cons

Antiquated ERP system

Conducive working environment

Management is friending and tries at possible best to help employees accomplish their goals or targets. Direct and open access to top management for support

Productive workplace with friendly workers

This company is a very nice place to work as it is to get along with others also their teaching method are more than exceptional so you won't be confused doing a task but if you do have any do not be afraid to ask their always ready to help. I would go to say the the easiest part of the job was collecting the materials you would need for the day the exhausting part would be the heavy lifting but nothing you can't handle on your own and if there IS something that is hard to grasp, lift or move then of course you should ask for some assistance.

Pros

Holiday lunches

Cons

Inside the building in summer is tough

Welder

-Regular 8 hours night and and day shifts -Salary for a welder is a joke -No chance of advancement unless you have seniority -Management is constantly changing and your always in the dark in terms of where the business is heading. -Good co workers

Life in Fabrication

Very multicultural with many relatives working there. Many students coming and going. Management is friendly and the older workers work very hard in fabrication. It made me want to work in a manufacturing/Fabrication setting.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Pay is not what it used to be

Very Good environment

I like working here. the lead hand and the supervisor are very supportive and full of fun. No much pressure on us. Just problem with the managements since they keep laying off people.

Pros

supportive people

Cons

vending machine sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Welbilt. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6Job security/advancement