Weins Canada

Weins Canada Employee Reviews

Canada81 reviews
Toxic , fake environment.
I loved my job and excelled at it. Unfortunately some management staff are not professional. A very toxic environment prone to a lot of gossip .
It didn't matter how hard or how well you worked. Standing up for yourself if wrongfully accused was not acceptable to management in my sector. I will leave this short as I would like to stay within review guidelines.
Decent
Minimal room for movement
below market average pay

great coworkers

management was hit & miss, some were incredible some was horrible

learned a lot about customer service
Do not apply
This company is the worst to work for. Low pay for doing 7 jobs at once and they pick on the people who are of colours skin. Management is horrible giving promotions to people who do not deserve it due to lack of work ethics. People who work here arent even happy with their Jobs because every manager thinks they are better then everyone else.
Pros
Nothing at all except the free coffee
Cons
Managers, work and personal life balance, promotions, pay, work load, long hours
STAY AWAY! You can pay me in GOLD I would not return
I was Service Advisor for 1 year at this location. By far the worse place I have worked for in my auto career. Think about it ... Weins Canada constantly have job postings ... reason... high turn over. The morale is very low and workplace is poisoned by politics, stressful work conditions, unfair wages, lack of support from management.

- There is NO work life balance ...NONE! The company comes first before your family.

-Lack of support from management.

You cannot make autonomous decision without going through a manager.

Management does not keep track of all the extra days you work ... there no point of working extra days when management will not approve your request for time off. When I resigned I still had over a week of vacation.

Moreover, when you have personal/work concerns/questions management does not and will not support you.

Wages

Techs and Service department staff are under paid. Based salary for experienced Service Advisors is way below the industry standard. The amount of time, effort and stress you put in does not match with your salary.

As you can see from the other reviews ... there is a constant theme regarding poor management, low salary, high turn over and stress work environment.
Dont work here
I seriously worked my butt off for this company, worked extremely hard. Then they re payed me by firing me a couple days before 3 month probation. The management just pals around with each other and takes a smoke break every 15 mins and does no actual work.
Not all it seems to be
Mislead and unappealing, still performed strong but unfortunately no direction from management and unfair compensation. Look at other options before considering.
Pros
Cons
lots
Miserable and Toxic work environment
Stay away from Weins at all costs. This is the worst company I’ve ever worked for. You have to fight for your days off. They constantly destroy your self esteem and confidence. You are just a number here and they don’t care about work life balance. If you want to be overworked and underpaid this is a good place. I strongly recommend running for the hills before applying here.

Truthfully I have nothing good to say about this place. Without going into too much details, Weins is slowly ruining my life.

The number one thing they don’t realize employees are assets not liabilities
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Where do I begin..
Would'nt recommend anybody I hated to work here
You're a number, you'll be made to feel stupid on a continuous basis no matter how competent you are at your job. Management is mostly supportive, the General Sales Manager is a joke who looks down on everyone. No set pay dates, so expect to be randomly paid at some point once a month. Expect to miss life events as selling a car trumps anything going on in your life 90% of the time.
Worst experience
I do not recommend this place, I literally quit long time ago after I’ve seen all of those bull shirt going on everyday.

Zero life & work balance, their pay plan is ridiculous which is competitive to Honda/Hyundai stores if you don’t hold gross (or you can’t sell)

Management team is not as supportive as I expected, they will make you stressed out also sometimes let you feel ignorant. There’s tons of meetings which takes forever, basically brain wash stuff and also criticize you in front of all the department staff.

The turnover rate here is hilarious, people come and go, marking this dealership more like a fast food restaurant. There’s an old sales guy who talks gossip non-stop every day. Waste 60% of my time.
Work environment is really good here, very relaxed. Dealership has its own cafeteria inside for the days where you forget your lunch or if you’re just hungry in general. The foreman and the service manager are both extremely nice people to work with. I would highly recommend working here
Zero
This dealership has no respect for no one the management team and the upper management are terrible with employment rights I don’t and I won’t recommend this place for work or to look for a job advancement at all
Stay away you will not be paid enough to survive and worked to death
Overworked and underpaid stay away, environment can be toxic a lot of times. Management likes to play favorites and take forever to promote qualified individuals. If you are not a favorite and are trying to move up, it's not going to happen.
Pros
Free lunches if you're lucky
Cons
Long hours hard labor
Wages not competitive, stay away
Pros
Free lunches sometimes, free sports games tickets
Cons
Hard work
Honda
Loved working there. Made a lot of friends and learned lot of things and gained a lot of experience. The manger is great and people who work there are also great.
Working at don valley
It's like a boot camp. Horrible. High expectation. Low pay. Too many bosses who are slaved to the system. Do not ever go here to work or do business. All managers are two faced and fake.
Not at this time
Good company, snobby management.
gREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE. lUXURIOUS DEALERSHIP, GREAT environment to grow.

Strict and not flexible when it comes to creativity.
Unless you're white/asian you will never succeed here
Worked here for years. Manager was abusive, used to cut my hours without my knowledge, Told HR and they went and told my manager about the abuse that HE was doing, it just made my job harder. Made me work injured, lied about promotions. Toxic environment, wont moved up unless you're white or asian. The shop and the techs are the only good part.
Do not apply for this place
Extremely high turn over of staff with inexperienced management team. Good only if you want a temporary work place. Extremely unorganized. don't recommend this place.
It was good in the early 2009s but stay away
Once upon a time this place had Friendly people and great workmates. This company had a great culture.. Great opportunity to progress within.
Now they work you like a dog and it's true you are just a number. I've seen so much turn over while I was there from people who've been there 5-20 plus years. This company is not what it once was. It's all to do with the the new president and owner.
Terrible people and company
Management to co worker are horrible and disrespectful nothing but political people and minded company. Oh also they don't provide lunch on Saturdays cause their to cheap
do not recommmend
A lot of personal time taken with no compensation or lieu day. Not the most supportive management team coming from group culture. No access to make quote, thus, there's countless back and forth between desk office and customers. Often times, your client leave because it takes too much time. There's no delivery specialist. Client complaint they can't get a hold of service department, which affect sales department. Be prepared for lots of small meaningless meetings. Bonuses is always missing on paycheck. It takes a whole month for me to get all my access to perform daily duty.