Weidner Apartment Homes
View all Weidner Apartment Homes reviews

Weidner Apartment Homes

Weidner Apartment Homes Employee Review

Great Company: Based on teamwork

This was my first as a leasing consultant. This company was a great starting place. For the most part, the pros out ways the cons.Pros:- Higher pay -No micromanaging -Theres always something to do, and you never get bored.- Management is always there to support you.However, you have to be organized and on top of your thing, or you will fall behind.

Official response from Weidner Apartment Homes

22 May 2023
Thank you for the 5 star review! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with Weidner. Organization is definitely important in this industry! Thankfully we do have wonderful checklists and practices in place to help! We appreciate your dedication to team Weidner!

Same role

Stressful and underpaid

I worked in leasing for 3 years. The pay was not worth all the stress, tenants scream at you all day everyday. Head office makes changes to policy weekly but no one addressed the real issues. Very cheap, greedy, uncaring company. Will do anything to cut costs. I was forced to lease apartments infested with bugs, in filthy condition, no repairs or renovations done before moving people in creating a very stressful situation for everyone involved

Pros

Monday - Friday, health coverage

Cons

Underpaid, stressful, dirty
Same role

Professional and fun work environment.

On the go type of workday working with a great team in providing tenants with a community like living environment. Providing excellent service and well-known for their Canada/ US rental properties.
Same location

It’s a fun challenge and interesting to work at property management

What is the best part of working at the company?Minimum wage is good starting $17 and weekends off. Fixed hour job What is the most stressful part about working at the company?If you are a people person then it is for you. But if you don’t like interacting then this is notMeant for you . What is the work environment and culture like at the company?But stressful but that’s bearable What is a typical day like for you at the company?Swarmed with resident complaint and handling some entitled people requests.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weidner Apartment Homes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement