Weed Man Turf Ops Employee Reviews

Horrible
Weedman turf ops (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 February 2019
Horrible employment very stressful only job I was being completely overwhelm but the working environment and I really cannot say that I had a positive experience
Pros
Salary
Cons
The conditions
In my opinion, not a company you want to work for, if you have self respect.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS15 February 2019
Though this is a place where you can earn good money, the culture is terrible. It's all about sales. They don't seem to care about the staff, or customers.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Not a friendly environment
good
Driver / Team leader (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 January 2019
I still remember it fondly it was a good job
good team we were into selling and
having a good time when we sold.
4hrs in the after noon till 930 driving
a team around door knocking
An Excellent company to work for
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON8 January 2019
I've been with weed man for over a year and have had nothing but the best experience working here. I worked in the office and as well as at home now.

The hours are easy and flexible depending on your schedule. I am a student so they always help me work around my time table. I look forward to continuing working with the great team members, friends and great management.
Pros
Work From Home, Flexible hours, Great work group and colleagues
Cons
none come to mind
Great team and culture
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, Ontario8 January 2019
Excellent position for those that are self driven, motivated and disciplined. Great perk to be able to work from home with an exceptional fun and talented team !
Not to mention the managers treat all with respect and are always willing to help improve ones results
Pros
Work from home, great managers, great group of team players
Cons
Great work place with a drive to always do better.
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Home Based8 January 2019
great people great service always there to help each other do better! Its a fun work place always playing games based on sales made it is really fun .
Pros
great people with a positive drive to always help one another
Cons
not being together
fun job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  ont8 January 2019
its fun place to work, my mgmt. is fair dealing with me.. we make our own pay check.. there is always a positive feed back from mgmt. to better our jobs.. there is always incentives through out our shifts..
Pros
we make our own pay checks
Cons
shifts on saturday is very early
Perfect For Myself and My Family
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK8 January 2019
A typical day at work includes grabbing my coffee, having a warm conversation with the co-workers, assessing where the team is at and then working my butt off to make a sale because I'm motivated to do so--ALL WHILE WORKING AT HOME.

All the managers are straight forward and great motivators. They listen, coach and help you through any concerns. They create an environment where making money is about how hard YOU work, and in turn, you make money and feel good about working hard.

The hardest part of the job is handling the lame jokes 3 minutes before our video conference before work starts.

Having the motivation to make MONEY. And being able to sharpen the social skills, talking to people.
Pros
great hours, pay. self motivated job, great life lessons to take home (even though you never have to leave home)
Cons
Not winning the side bonus games they play
Fun and professional work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 January 2019
working at weedman as a sales reprenstitive for 2 years now, the management is amazing, all the managers are super chill and it’s such a positive environment. The pay is good just overall a really good job
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Can’t think of one
Good company
Technician (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON1 October 2018
Good company to work for sure sometimes there's longer days but that's every job pay is good and can move up the ladder quickly if you work hard and enjoy what you do
Enjoyable labour where you can earn more pay for harder efforts.
Lawn Care Technician (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON2 August 2018
A great place to work for a student or someone with a recurring winter job. The management is hands down the best bosses I have ever had. You get paid a base of minimum wage, but the more services you perform in a day adds to your commission with a $20/hour cap (and hitting that cap, or close to, is not overly difficult either).
Pros
Very independent work (you're your own boss)
Cons
Weather can affect (cancel) work days/hours.
Difficult job
Sales Representitive (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 July 2018
Freezing temperatures and you are still expected to perform your best on job despite feeling numb everywhereWorking with bad equipmentjob time is during bad weather that really hurts
Pros
teaches you the value of money. Work with great people, supervisors and on good days u just have earbuds in and enjoy the good weather.
Cons
bad pay for the work
good company
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 July 2018
great company to work for. Very fun. great company to start with. I recommended for anyone looking for part tie work. decent pay. good solid company
Fun Work Environment
Door Knocker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 June 2018
When working here I was always treated with respect. It came to the point were when I wanted to further my career they called me back and wanted me to come back because I was one of the top sales reps.
Bad
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2018
I got frost bite on the job. The supervisors are horrible, they do not watch out for you and are in no way "responsible" for you. I couldnt write at school due to my on job injury
Short Term Work
Door Knocker (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON22 April 2018
Walking, weather not always good, customers are not always happy to see you at there door. The owners expect production from you - even when the customers are not interested. There seemed to be a lot of customers who had bad experiences with the company before - so it made the job hard.
Good enviornment to work in
Salesman (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON13 April 2018
Working at weedman wasnt the best job out there, but it was good for what they could offer and what they were able provide. The only thing I didnt like was working outside when winter came.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Misleading and chaotic management styles
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Toronto Area, ON3 April 2018
Not the worst job for securing something until a better opportunity comes along. Their work from home customer service positions as advertised were a little misleading. Hours of arbitrary on-line exams that focused more on personal philosophies and motivational quotes than actual tangible training. Hours invested in downloading and preparing online programs that didn't exactly work. Daily online conferences are held that management rarely shows up on time for. The supervisor even told sexist anecdotes on the first meeting. Definitely not for me but a relative easy company to get into until something more promising comes along.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Disorganized and chaotic management
prodcutive and fun place
Salesman/labor worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 March 2018
i only worked there for 2 month so not much to talk about but we would get dropped off in a neighborhood and go door to door and try convincing people to become potential customers.
Productive and fun experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON18 February 2018
It was my first job in Canada during hard winter time and only source of my income. I improved my dealings and communication skills at best level of my life.
Pros
Free rides
Cons
Bad winters

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weed Man Turf Ops. Our community is ready to answer.