Weber Supply

Weber Supply Employee Reviews

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
Typically the workday is from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. There are many different jobs here in finance, HR, marketing, sales, customer service, purchasing and warehousing. Our management team is really open to discussing all issues and our workplace culture is great because of all of the wonderful people that are hired. That would be the best part of the job, all of the people!
I moved to Weber Supply after 13 years with another company. What I have learned most is that you absolutely CAN and WILL feel like part of the team, and part of the family. You are not treated like just another number at Weber. It is a family company through and through.
At Weber Supply there is a sense of family in which I feel empowered to learn and to grow, and where my potential is recognized and my achievements rewarded. The management team strives to understand the challenges and motivations of each employee, maximizing their contribution and ultimately their success.
I get to work with some really fantastic people. I feel like we have similar values and goals and we strive to achieve them together. I'm very appreciative of the people that are hired at Weber Supply, they are stellar!
There is no typical day here at Weber. Every day presents new challenges, and there is always something to learn. Management is always there when you need a helping hand and the knowledge base in this company is second to none. They always make you feel like you are part of the big Weber family. And it's the little things that make a difference, like presents for the young children, and treats when someone retires or celebrates a milestone. There is never a dull moment here and that makes the days go by fast. Sometimes maybe to fast.
Weber Supply is a very good place to work. Everybody here is very friendly. A great place to work. I really enjoy it. I would recommend Weber Supply to anyone looking for a job.
I really enjoy my job I guess because I am a people person and this job you have to deal with people. you need to have the people skills to work here and also get along with a great attitude. This job has made me a better patient person and employee.
Awesome Canadian Company with a great work culture and environment! IF you enjoy being challenged everyday in a team orientated work space look no further as Weber Supply provides a great opportunity to advance your career and learn so much about the Industrial Distribution market.
Was a great place to work. Family oriented business so you where treated well. Lunch breaks where nice and long. Management treated you with respect. Front office staff was kindand caring
Pros
Good pay, long breaks, easy work, easy to get along with coworkers.
I love the hours, 8:00am-4:30pm. Richmond branch is a very friendly atmosphere with an open office environment. Can be fast-paced and challenging, at times, but, as a team-geared workplace, we all work together to complete tasks at hand. You get the chance to learn new things everyday. The company as a whole, supports many good causes, including their own annual charity In Company of Angels. You have that family based feel, but, its really, a large company. Management stays involved and shows not only they care for customers/workplace, but, for their employees, as well.
Management negative and has been that way for a long time. You need to watch who you talk to so you don't get stabbed in back. Lots of good things but they lack the basics-the simple rules of manager/employee relations!
- family oriented company - You work in a fast-paced environment - there is never a boaring moment always something to do - the people at head office are an excellent bunch to deal with and always have a positive outlook
Fast paced work environment makes work weeks fly by! Great hours as the office is only open Monday-Friday 8-4:30. I have always felt supported by management and hard work is always acknowledged, complimented and opportunity to be rewarded. Everyone treats you as a team member instead of a disposable employee, so you really get a sense of family within the office!
I learned a lot in my time with Weber Supply, a great company with great people. Although it lacked organization and initiative, like all things and places nothing is perfect.
I worked outside sales and had the freedom to make my own schedule and cold call on any potential business i felt i could make a relationship with. I was given the freedom too source any products to sell my clients needed
Busy from start to finishHow to multi-task very wellManagement is greatEveryone there is great to work withLast minute orders is the hardestMy co-worker