Weber Shandwick Employee Reviews

Meanest, most uptight people I've every worked with
Communications Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 September 2014
The work projects were amazing. I got so sick with an undiagnosed illness that I ended up in hospital for three weeks. They fired me three days after I came back. I'm not saying the two are related, just stating the facts. Another fact -- the Human Rights Commission and Labour Board were very interested in my complaint -- perhaps they thought the two items were related. Horrible pay. Don't follow labour laws. Management did not care one iota about the staff, and the agency was all pretense and no substance. Countless hours of unpaid overtime.
Pros
the clients, the work, invitations to large galas and political events
Cons
everything else
Very interactive teams, strategic inputs from the senior management easily scales up your learning graph
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON25 February 2013
I learnt true meaning of PR when I joined Weber Shandwick. What's an importance of an advocate to a company / brand is what I have inculcated in me in my journey with Weber Shandwick. Extremely fabulous workplace that provides you with an open forum to discuss strategies and implement it on your clients.