We Planet Earth

We Planet Earth Employee Reviews

Canada48 reviews
Featured review
We Planet Earth selected this as a representative review
Before and during my first week at We Planet Earth, I had many questions about the company and the work itself. I was extremely cautious after reading all the reviews and wanted to make sure what I was signing up for.

Fast forward two months later, today, I am glad I ended up accepting the interview and showing up to the day of observation. The management and other fundraisers have been extremely friendly and helpful throughout the time I have been here, and we have more of a family setting rather than a work place. It is generally a comfortable and fun environment to work in.

Some days are slow just like any other, and I have seen more support and faith in everybody towards each other compared to any other job I have worked in. To me, this is a huge plus. At We Planet Earth, you do not have to worry if you are not doing very well, because you know everybody cares about you to go the extra mile, whether it be extra training, or moral support, to make sure you are back on the track with the rest of the family.

If you are wondering about the pay, the minimum you will make if you are not doing very good, but if you are working every day, is around 600$. We are paid weekly, which is great because it allows you to plan your finances more comfortably through the month. In addition, there is always a daily competition to add to your paycheck! But what is the best is not how much you are paid; rather, it is knowing that each 2$ you make on this job saves 15 children's lives. For the first time, I do something that makes me feel good and assure me that my labour is working
 - more...
Pros
Great environment and friendly faces
Cons
Strange rapport
We Planet Earth has been one of the most rewarding job experiences I’ve ever had. Waking up every day and knowing I’ve made a difference, and gotten paid for it, is so fulfilling. I’ve met some of the nicest people ever, and the management has become good friends to me. If you’re looking for a family environment with constant learning, then this is the place for you
I enjoy every aspect of this job. From the work we do, to the things we learn, I absolutely love working here. Being a part of this company has helped me grow into the person I want to become— all while making a difference in the world & inspiring others to do the same. I always feel good at the end of the day & I’m always excited to start the next
A fantastic place to work! The workers facilitate a feeling of family within the office and company. This is the only job I’ve ever had where I go home feeling good about myself and am excited to go back to work the next day!
Amazing work environment, friendly environment that helps you grow to be a better person! Very positive and supportive managers! Gives you skills that last a life time and helps teach you what you need in your everyday life!
Pros
Positive, Friendly
Cons
Fun fun job! Loved it very much and it's fun and it's fun!
Honestly tons of money to be made and you help tons of people! Woop such a great job!

Door to door fundraising is best job ever!
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
The work environment at WPE is fast-paced and there are always competitions going on to keep people excited about the work we do. However, even with the stress of trying to keep up with all the other fundraisers, the job is fun and social which always puts us in a great mood. It’s hard to complain when your job is to sign incredible people up so that they can donate to impactful charities and make our world a better place!
Pros
Bonuses, easy to move up in management
Cons
No benefits, working outside
Working at We Planet Earth as a fundraising manager, I absolutely loved the experience. As a sales-based jobs, we go door-to-door engaging with the community in support of the many charity organization that work with WPE. Merging entrepreneurship with philanthropy, this fast-paced job will leave you feeling rewarded at the end of the evening working with team members and managers that seek to change the world for the better!
This we planet earth nonsense is nothing to get yourself involved with so if you’re reading this know that I got your back. 2020 may be already messed up but your life doesn’t need to be anymore messed up! Thank me later when you’re not working for this awful company
We Planet Earth offers the best environment to grow as a person. I have learned skills that have changed my life forever. Here, you can save lives, & learn things that will help your quality of life for the rest of your life! Best place to work ever, highly recommend you work here if you’re looking for a place to grow
Best place to work ever!
Only pros! No cons!

Amazing management, supportive team, and overall an amazing place to work ESPECIALLY if you’re looking to grow in a business, so much opportunity to do so!

I’ve had many jobs prior to this one and I can say confidently that it doesn’t get much better than this!
Save some lives, make some money, improve you speaking skills, further your career and make experiences worth a life time. What are you waiting for? Come on join us!
A great place to start and launch you career;

You will work in a happy and fun environment surrounded by people that share the vision and all with the same goal in mind: “Professional Growth”;

An amazing place for people that do not mind put in the work, if you work hard, you will be extremely well compensated for it!
Unorganized, poorly managed, waste of time , money and energy. I got a ticket due to a manager and he refused to pay so I had to pay which was not at all helpful.
It was good, everyone was nice. The place was always clean we always dress professionally. It was a very stressful environment. Some people were rude.
If you want to go door to door this might be okay. It also might be a scam so ask questions. Inflexible management and expect you to work for free at first.
Once there I saw an article online about how the company was a scam. When I asked the management why people think it’s a scam, she explained it in a way that just raised more questions. I decided to stay and see what it is all about. On the way to the neighbourhood we were going to be canvassing, the CEO of the company contacted the manager and asked her to send me home because they did not want me there if I was going to have doubts.
I worked for WPE for a summer and my experience was not great. Managers were rude and when i tried to report major issues within the workplace I was ignored. There is way too much money spent on parties and managers make way too much money for a non profit.
Great place to grow and develop as a young professional. Very team-oriented culture. Management open and very approachable.

Overall We Planet Earth is a life changing experience.
This job has benefited me greatly, both personally and professionally. It enabled me to break out of my shell, connect with people from all walks of life, and have them join me in the collective goal of helping those less fortunate. Through the art of fundraising, I was able to not only be a better communicator, but a better humanitarian. The confidence that every bit of my effort is directly resulting in saving the lives of many was so assuring and motivating. Whatever your interests are, We Planet Earth can provide you with invaluable skills that would prepare you to advance to management (and enjoy the fulfilling feeling of training fundraisers) or pursue other careers.
You feel you live in the heaven every day you work here. Everyone is so welcoming and caring about each other. You feel you would never want to leave here once you start.