We Care Home Health Services Employee Review

View all We Care Home Health Services reviews

Enjoyable work environment and great staff
Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 August 2013
I've learned a lot from the monthly in services the management holds, from topics like dementia to risk management.

My schedule is always rotating, there is no set schedule, client lists change often.

My co-workers have always been amazing, I've had the pleasure of training a lot of them. But the hardest part of the job is saying good bye to the clients once service is terminated. What I love most is the bright smiling faces of my clients, it keeps me going.....

Other We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews

poorly managed
PSW (Former Employee) –  Durham Region, ON28 February 2018
great clients to work with each da, did not like the way it was run. loved working in community, but left this job because of how I was treated as a psw.
Home Care
Continuing Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 February 2018
A typical day was taking care of Clients, I learned every day each client was unique, Management was always ready to help , hardest part of the job was making sure clients received the help they needed. and the most enjoyable part was when you walk in the room and the client was happy to see you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at We Care Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.