We Care Home Health Services Employee Review

View all We Care Home Health Services reviews

Bad scheduling
client (Former Employee) –  Fraser Valley21 May 2014
No shows of staff when scheduled for elderly, sick people whom are forced to be at home despite their debilitating condition and whom are abused emotionally and physically by not receiving help when need it.
New staff is untrained, making clients frustrated.
Staff leaves the company constantly and changes availability in the last minute. Absenteeism is high.
The work is attributed without respect to workers location.
The salary is minimum wages.
Workers are exposed to upset clients, due to management not handling schedules and communication well and lying to both clients and personnel.
Cons
as described

Other We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews

poorly managed
PSW (Former Employee) –  Durham Region, ON28 February 2018
great clients to work with each da, did not like the way it was run. loved working in community, but left this job because of how I was treated as a psw.
Home Care
Continuing Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 February 2018
A typical day was taking care of Clients, I learned every day each client was unique, Management was always ready to help , hardest part of the job was making sure clients received the help they needed. and the most enjoyable part was when you walk in the room and the client was happy to see you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at We Care Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.