We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews in Halifax, NS

Cca
CCA (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS16 March 2019
We Care Home Health Services, is a great company I loved my job there in Halifax, the pay was amazing most of the staff was amazing, the only beef I have with is the manager, I got injured on the job had a very large man fall on me, that was legally suppose to have a electronic lift, because he could not walk or stand, I was sent there by my self and I had to try and hold him from hitting the floor and calling his wife to come home to help me get back into his bed. I ripped my Rotator cuff in 2013 and here is 2019 I still cant use my arm and we care lied to the workers comp board and said it was all a lye, and I got denied treatment. That's what happens when you work for them.
Pros
everything
Cons
managment
Home Care
Continuing Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS26 February 2018
A typical day was taking care of Clients, I learned every day each client was unique, Management was always ready to help , hardest part of the job was making sure clients received the help they needed. and the most enjoyable part was when you walk in the room and the client was happy to see you.
Enjoyable workplace
Home Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS25 July 2017
I had to leave due to medical issues. I have now been cleared for work and would like to get back full time. My job was not available to extent i needed it to be when battling my medical issues ended
Cons
A lot of driving clients were sometimes 1 to 2 hours apart
review
CCA (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS16 July 2017
I enjoyed my employment with CBI/WeCare in the past. Great, friendly, helpful, encouraging management and other staff.
I enjoy the house to house, one on one type of care.
Due to me moving I was unable to stay with the company based in HFX/Dartmouth.
Productive place to work
Personal Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS6 December 2016
Great place to work,really enjoyed most of the elderly people.The hardest part of this job for me was that I learned u can't please everybody.
Pros
Lisiening to all the life stories that the clients told me