We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews in Fredericton, NB

Productive work place
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB24 July 2017
Go to clients home and do all required tasks. The hardest part of the Job was when a very well liked client passes away .. but it was always an enjoyable time while they were still hwre. I've veryy outgoing and compassionate. This I think was the perfect job for me
Pros
Free lunches; good clients
Cons
Overnights; ill clients passing away
Worst company ever - should be investigated
Family Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB30 June 2016
I worked at WeCare for just over a year, they are THE WORST COMPANY I have ever worked for. Terrible management, terrible communication, SEXIST!!! I was legitimately told I could not be promoted due to the fact I was a girl, and THEY NEEDED A MALE.... even though the current person in that position was female?. The hours are ridiculous, making people work 24 hours straight. The management there was terrible, no managing experience or people skills, would gossip about other employees to other staff. They have staff who overuse prescription drugs (and other drugs) AT WORK, and have done nothing to penalize them. Clients who are legit living with mould in their homes. I would become anxious at the end of every shift because there was such high turnover that staff would often be forced to stay due to other staff calling in sick and not showing up. Stay away.
Pros
Awesome clients. I feel bad for them.
Cons
EVERYTHING besides the clients.
not enough breaks
Home Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB10 March 2016
when working for WeCare the pay period was weird, did not like being forced to work when i was pregnant, not a great company to work for
Home Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB20 June 2013
I took care for people in their own homes. whether it was bathing or just cleaning or making meals. it was long days because most of the time i was by myself.
Pros
picked my hours
Cons
long days