WBM Technologies
Here to help
Coronavirus update

WBM Technologies Employee Reviews

Canada27 reviews
They say that they want you to advance but if you work on service desk good luck. Management literally told other managers not to hire from service desk because they need them and don't want to replace them. Pay is super low and there's no room for negotiation. Either you take it or leave it. Trying to advance is a joke. There's a sick days and they keep track of how many times you call in sick.

Trying to advance is
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Low pay, no chance to advance
My experiences at WBM have been great overall. As in every position at any company, it is not all without its drawbacks, but these are minimal and makes you appreciate all the positive aspects.

I have worked very hard over my time at WBM, learned the various business lines and deal with all levels of the company. With this effort, I gained the trust and support by the ownership and feel I can approach them with any concerns and issues (with recommended solution(s)).

I really enjoy working at WBM given the challenges, responsibilities, support and opportunities presented to me.
WBM has been a steadily growing and evolving company. The people are great to work with, management has always been understanding and conscious of providing opportunities for professional advancement. A typical day at work can vary drastically depending on the position. The culture is a little bit segmented between branches and departments but the community aspect is definitely positive and on the right track. I have been around long enough to see some growing pains in management and the evolution of different departments but there is definitely a sense of resiliency and consistent progress that continues to be encouraging and keep things interesting.
WBM is the best IT place to work, this is by far the best place i have worked but would bet their is no other IT company like it. Great Values and Transparency with the Leadership Team. This isn't a place for slackers, it's for hard workers that want to build their career fast, the sky is the limit if you are willing to put in the work. This is a performance based environment with a competitive spirit to bring out the best in all people. The Team environment will not be matched by others, we go out after work sometimes, to movies, go-karting, have events in the office. The culture here is amazing and the Leadership Team makes sure it stays that way..
Anyone who's worked for a MSP knows the pace and learning curve can be intense, but the team at WBM is extremely supportive and tightly-knit. There's also a strong culture of accountability in management that's been a refreshing change from previous employers.

The most difficult aspect of the job is that I'm constantly faced with new situations that I need to learn and understand, but that's also one of the most challenging and rewarding aspects.

Your experience at WBM will very much be what you make of it. If you're teamwork-oriented and have a strong work ethic you will excel, and the leadership team will go to the wall for you.
Lots of opportunities for learning and career progression- fun team and regular performance feedback. Training is hands on and coaching is ongoing. Growing company
Great only as long as you can get along with the peers and the management. Once you bring anything unethical to management's notice, you are fired. You could be a great employee with zero objection to your work performance, but just because you reported something, management will make up stories against you to support your termination, without any proof. Even the CEO backs up this cheap behavior. All good stories on their website is only to attract clients, zero care for employees. Ethical code of conduct applies to employees only, not to the management and CEO. Stay away from this company!
They drink a lot to cover up the abysmal working conditions. Imagine 30 people all in one “open office”. People upstairs get better treatment. No money for raises but plenty to buy expensive cars for the owners.
Pros
Sweet parties
Cons
Work in sales if you want money from this place
WBM was the best Job I had and I would go back to work there in a heartbeat management is awesome, owners were great overall just a great place to work
WBM is a rapidly growing company with a fantastic team. Our team continually strives to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients. Our colleagues go above and beyond for one another making it a great place to work.
If you like really working hard with less pay and no career growth then this is the place to work. Almost no training is provided. Too much work pressure. No work / life balance. If you call in sick, you are in trouble. Also no sick pay. No appreciation from the management.

Wastage of time. Stay away
Pros
Monthly Free Launch
Cons
Long Hours No Growth Less Pay
Great work environment among your peers.
Management cares little about the life and goals of employees .

large variety of Clients that are great to work with
If you love working stressed out all the time for little pay and reprimanded when you bring concerns up to management then this is your place. Find a way to get with the in crowd, if you dont then look out.
It's definitely a place where you work hard, but the people are fun and supportive. The growth of the company means that there are plenty of career advancement opportunities. It's awesome to come to work each day and feel like you're doing great things with people you respect, admire, can learn from, and are friends.
Pros
Culture. Opportunities. Success and Stability. Learning. High performing. Fun.
Cons
Industry constantly changing, if you really don't like change, this could push your envelope.
Was a joke one mistake and your gone.
Was run by management that does not listen to any of your concerns and appeared to be a good job but has underlying issues in higher ups.
Great culture and good team
Many opportunities for advancement and different cities to workin across Western Canada

The team makes it a pleasure to come to work
Pros
Free lunches and breakfasts, excellent benefits plan
Cons
Fast growth means fast pace
There is lots of room for growth and learning if you are willing to put some work into it. Was a very fun atmosphere with great team work. Overall a great place to work.
Pros
Monthly lunches and staff outtings
Cons
Stressful days heavy workload
Worked for them for a contract position that lasted 6 days. The work was decent and the technicians I worked with were knowledgeable and dedicated to the work in front of them.
Pros
work was good
Cons
travel time
productive if you are going to learn new things but not good for longer stay. good workspace culture, enjoyable work environment. management is cooperative.
Pros
free lunches, breakfast
Cons
salary is not good
Overall good people work for WBM. I learned alot during my time there. They helped build my confidence in areas I was weak, and always offered a helping hand.
Pros
Free Monthy Breakfast
Cons
Some long hours if busy on proposals.
cooperating co-worker, management is good to work with also. company is growing, just opened new branch in Vancouver also but salary part is not too great to work with for longer term.
Pros
promotional breakfast, lunches etc
Cons
No long hours but little salary increase per annum.