Wayfair
Coronavirus update
Information from Wayfair:

Wayfair Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
good company to work for
lots of heavy lifting. often working short handed. lots of perks at wayfair. most workers get along quite well. some management cause undue stress on workers.
Company supports you further your development. Wage is decent. Great benefits. New changes happens every day. Management is supportive with your growth.
productive
The problem for me was that,I don't see opportunities to move forward<
and that I worked very hard<

thank for the opportunity but it is not What I am looking for
Overworked horrible management
I worked for only 2 weeks till they fired me. I came in early, waited for clock in time and yet I got fired? Ef this company waste of time!
Management is a joke
Great place to work if you like variable shift work.
Learnt a great deal about thier warehousing system and workflows.
Pros
Events, free giveaways, snacks, pool table
Cons
VAriable shift work.
"Lots of room to grow, not exactly..."
Very low pay for the work expected to be done. Opportunities arise yet they continuously hire externally instead of promoting internally. Management is very condescending and don't show appreciation to those who actually work.
Very demanding physically exhausting lots of Forklift accidents
Work is physically demanding over 130 lbs all by yourself. The pay rate is $15.75 no planning management, do not practice what they preach. Everything is online yet they want you to manually write out a production time sheet what you did all day. Big time favouritism, I wont reccomend no one to work here that's why good workers leave all the time.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch
Cons
If you like your back stay away
good company
it is a great place to work. the employees are willing to help whenever you need help. the leader think about the interest of the employees and they put the safety of the employees first.
Pros
safety first
Cons
N/a
productive and engaging learnign experience
A typical day wayfair would consist of me making a coffee for my boss and totalling up our sales goal of the day and interact and offer any customer who came in the store coffee and a snack and answer any questions or wants they may need. I learned to seriously have some patience and that the customer is always right. In case of management my boss was very friendly and completely understanding we never had any conflicts or situations. my co-workers were friendly and would really assist me and give me some tips on making a sale. The hardest part of the job was convincing customers of right colour choice and what brand would be most preferred. the most enjoyable part was my interaction with customers in what they would have in their house.
Pros
flexibility