Wayfair Employee Reviews

Very demanding physically exhausting lots of Forklift accidents
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 January 2019
Work is physically demanding over 130 lbs all by yourself. The pay rate is $15.75 no planning management, do not practice what they preach. Everything is online yet they want you to manually write out a production time sheet what you did all day. Big time favouritism, I wont reccomend no one to work here that's why good workers leave all the time.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch
Cons
If you like your back stay away
productive and engaging learnign experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
A typical day wayfair would consist of me making a coffee for my boss and totalling up our sales goal of the day and interact and offer any customer who came in the store coffee and a snack and answer any questions or wants they may need. I learned to seriously have some patience and that the customer is always right. In case of management my boss was very friendly and completely understanding we never had any conflicts or situations. my co-workers were friendly and would really assist me and give me some tips on making a sale. The hardest part of the job was convincing customers of right colour choice and what brand would be most preferred. the most enjoyable part was my interaction with customers in what they would have in their house.
Pros
flexibility
Cons