WAXON WAXBAR Employee Reviews

Absolutely fantastic company to work for
Management (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 September 2017
Absolutely fabulous place to work! Amazing, positive, fun environment filled with wonderful people! I love everything about WAXON and would definitely recommend to anyone!
Amazing Work Environment
WAXBAR Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloor West, Toronto, Ontario13 September 2017
This is honestly the best company I have EVER worked for. It has flexible hours, offers AMAZING benefits/ incentives/ perks. The employees and HQ team are unreal and truly listen when you have an issue or an idea. It is like a home away from home, I love my WAXON girls! Highly recommend and encourage WAXON as a place of work!
Pros
Monthly bonuses, Monthly incentives, Benefits, Flexible hours, Contests/ Prizes for employees . Room for advancement in the company
Great Waxbar Job!
waxologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2017
Love working at WAXON! Flexible hours, great pay, great environment and amazing staff / clients. Would recommend a job at WAXON to anyone. They really care about their staff and are invested in professional development.
Pros
commission, compensation structure
Cons
Terrible Environment
Waxologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2017
i never write reviews but this place really deserves one. ive never worked somewhere so toxic where people are so unhappy before in my life. The bad review under me is so true, there are so many other spas in the city you could work for, don't bother with this one. Catty environment and people especially the managers
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
management
enjoyable, busy
manager/senior waxologist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2016
Good co-workers and management.
I learned a lot and extra product training was provided. I developed my speed waxing and worked hard to build good relationships with clients.