Wawanesa Insurance
View all Wawanesa Insurance reviews

Wawanesa Insurance

Wawanesa Insurance Employee Review

Toxic work environment

Not a healthy place to work. Was being treated unfairly the entire time I was there. The person who had trained me treated the two people before me the same way. Management did nothing to stop the employees behavior.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Poor enviroment

I had a short term contract at Wawanesa and it wasn't very enjoyable. I was trained by someone who was being trained and it was a horrible experience.
Same role

Productive and Insurance Standard courses

Good Organization, Free Training Courses, Good Pension Competent, Organized ,Efficient, Productive, Good Management, Nice Office, Lunch Room, Coffee and donuts
Same location

Decent Company - Needs To Modernize

Decent company to work for with good benefits and hours, however company does need to modernize to be competitive with other insurers. Often caseloads are unreasonable and the time given to complete files was not even realistic. Very very poor training methods, for the most part is up to the adjuster to research on there own what is required of them .

Pros

Benefits, Hours

Cons

Long Hours with no pay due to salary, company only offers overtime to attend claims, not to complete paperwork which is the real time consumer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wawanesa Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement