WATTCO Employee Reviews

Challenging, Productive and Enjoyable workplace
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  55 Milton Ave, Lachine, Quebec H8R1K64 September 2018
The best aspect of working for WATTCO is the opportunities for learning. I developed skills in problem solving, business process, and much more. I always had excellent manager, who provided encouragement and assistance. I had the opportunity to work along side great colleagues who guided me and taught me what its like to work in a business so prestigious as WATTCO. Working at there, taught me different life skills and how to be a better colleague. I gained a lot of experience in this job, I was given proper guidance to succeed in this field. Some of the tasks given were challenging, but at the end, I was able to complete each task properly.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Lots of work
Productive environment and highly competent people
Plant Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 July 2018
- Enjoy working with highly competent group of technologists.
- Collaboration and communication with management is pretty good.
The team I worked on was fantastic. They gave me tasks that were challenging and allowed me to experiment and learn while taking the time to look and build strong solutions. There was no unfair pressure from management and the environment was inclusive and comfortable.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Great company, Fantastic place to work!
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 June 2018
You will never be bored here. There is always so much going on! Management and coworkers support each other. Plenty of opportunity for learning & growth. it's for more experienced workers with good self confidence. My colleagues were really friendly and welcomed me into the team.All the employees are very helpful.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
lots of deadlines to meet. Rush orders
Excellent learning environment
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 May 2018
A very dynamic company with with opportunity for personal growth and job satisfaction. New products are always on the horizon. The company has evolved as a world class company.
Pros
Multi-cultural immersion
Cons
lots of deadlines to meet
Excellent workplace, Growing company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 November 2017
Worked there for over 20 years. Excellent people. Great environment. Fast paced and growing. Loved their summer retreats! Open door policy with upper management and got to travel to many tradeshows.
Pros
Management open door policy