WATTCO

WATTCO Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
Plenty of responsibility and challenging mental growth potential in the field of Manufacturing
I Performed organizational-level assembly on Skids and Control Panels and modified new requests with modern systems. Completed each product type (flanged heaters or vessels) with very high standards. I often discussed ideas with executives during production, this was very enjoyable. Yet the hours were very long. Wonderful culture experience& love practicing my Spanish. Experienced and learned new things. Had fun with my co-workers.
Pros
close to home
Cons
tight deadlines for projects
Worst work experience ive had
Management doesn't work well with production. Very disorganized.
Expect more but pay less. Some of management is nice and helpful but not most. Worked there for 6 months, there is a very high turnover
ok place to work
Its an ok place to work, employees are good, some of the management are hard to get along with.
Management for shipping needs to work on better communication with employees work hours are good.
Great Workplace
When I was an employe at WATTCO, I had the opportunity to work along side great colleagues who guided me and taught me what its like to work in a business so challenging. Working at Wattco, taught me different skills and how to be a team player. I gained a lot of experience in this job, I was given proper guidance to succeed in this field. Some of the tasks given were challenging, but at the end, I was able to complete each task properly.It was a very good overall experience working with the stress team, the experience significantly helped me develop my technical engineering knowledge as well as my skills and professional behaviour.
Pros
great team, supervisors and learning environment
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Challenging, Productive and Enjoyable workplace
The best aspect of working for WATTCO is the opportunities for learning. I developed skills in problem solving, business process, and much more. I always had excellent manager, who provided encouragement and assistance. I had the opportunity to work along side great colleagues who guided me and taught me what its like to work in a business so prestigious as WATTCO. Working at there, taught me different life skills and how to be a better colleague. I gained a lot of experience in this job, I was given proper guidance to succeed in this field. Some of the tasks given were challenging, but at the end, I was able to complete each task properly.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Lots of work
Productive environment and highly competent people
- Enjoy working with highly competent group of technologists.
- Collaboration and communication with management is pretty good.

The team I worked on was fantastic. They gave me tasks that were challenging and allowed me to experiment and learn while taking the time to look and build strong solutions. There was no unfair pressure from management and the environment was inclusive and comfortable.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Great company, Fantastic place to work!
You will never be bored here. There is always so much going on! Management and coworkers support each other. Plenty of opportunity for learning & growth. it's for more experienced workers with good self confidence. My colleagues were really friendly and welcomed me into the team.All the employees are very helpful.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
lots of deadlines to meet. Rush orders
Excellent learning environment
A very dynamic company with with opportunity for personal growth and job satisfaction. New products are always on the horizon. The company has evolved as a world class company.
Pros
Multi-cultural immersion
Cons
lots of deadlines to meet
Excellent workplace, Growing company
Worked there for over 20 years. Excellent people. Great environment. Fast paced and growing. Loved their summer retreats! Open door policy with upper management and got to travel to many tradeshows.
Pros
Management open door policy