Watermark Beach Resort Employee Reviews

Bad experience
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Osoyoos, BC2 September 2018
The manager acts nice but talks behind your back to other co workers and is a total drug user. She sits and goes on Facebook while everyone else is working their butt off when there’s unrealistic goals for the day. They literally make you clean rooms that sometimes can be disgusting and if you aren’t done your rooms listed on the sheet you get in huge trouble. You also can’t get sick or else they pretty much fire you instantly regardless of if you’re in the hospital on quarantine.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Manager sucks
Overall a Great summer job
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Osoyoos, BC30 April 2018
I have enjoyed working at watermark for the past two summers and definitely recommend it to anyone who likes working in the hospitality industry. The people you work with became friends and everyone is very welcoming. I am looking for a new experience, but I would definitely go back to watermark in a heartbeat!
Great Place to work
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Osoyoos, BC17 January 2017
I really enjoy working the banquets at the resort. The staff is all friendly and the management accommodating. I have yet to have a disappointing shift.
Pros
free food, great pay
Cons
heavy lifting
good hours,manageable
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Osoyoos, BC28 March 2016
It is nice because you can get full hours and get a full time job. It is also nice that you are not given too much of a work load and it is manageable.
Pros
adjustable hours
fun work place with great bosses
Culinary Associate (Former Employee) –  Oliver, BC28 November 2015
I learned so many new things at Watermark.
Enjoyed working with my team members.
Everyone there was so happy and energetic.
Pros
fun
Cons
sometimes just not enough hours
productive and enjoyable days helping people and tending to grounds
House Person (Former Employee) –  Osoyoos, BC26 January 2015
daily i had new tasks between helping the guest and keeping the grounds clean, plants watered.. etc, i had learned very much about my self in the work place about time management and how much i can do at once, management was very organized and very helpful, my co-workers at the time had made my job more interesting and outgoing, the hardest part of my job was to keep up with the demand from guests, the most enjoyable part of the job was deffinatly moving around a lot yet staying busy and always helping someone
Pros
good hours
Cons
lots of movement