WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD Employee Review

View all WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD reviews

Rewarding workplace
Educational Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON13 March 2018
I work with children that are ages 4-13. My typical day is working with students that have some type of learn problem or has been diagnose with Autism.

Other WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD Employee Reviews

Approachable environment
Occasional Teacher - Elementary and Secondary (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON22 April 2019
The administration team I worked for were exceptional. They were approachable, helpful, professional and willing to assist in any way they could whether it was professional or personal.
A typical day really varied as a teacher. It was unpredictable when you are teaching three classes of 20+ students. I would say that would be the most challenging part of my job is the unknown in a classroom environment.
I enjoyed working with my colleagues, interacting and sharing resources. As well, collaborating ideas with other teachers in my department and coming up with new lesson plans, tests and assignments.
I also very much enjoyed interacting with students, getting to know them on a personal level. As a teacher, it is always rewarding to see them grow and development within a semester/year.
Pros
Never a dull moment, as an educator, you are always learning, developing relationships with students and colleagues
Cons
Marking at times took many hours
Great Environment at workplace and flexible with work ours
Web Designer/Developer (Co-op) (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON27 March 2019
I like to work here with my team members of the IT department. I collaborative work here with them and learning lots of new things every day.
I assist a customizable and innovative Content Management System in WordPress for the main WCDSB board office and other 45 elementary schools and secondary schools.
I Create a hierarchy structure for a new website to provide maximum user experience while maintaining the W3C standards and AODA.
I love to spend time with my colleagues during my office hour.
I am enhancing my knowledge and having growth in my skills after joining this organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2