WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD Employee Review

View all WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD reviews

Environment is relaxed, you work on your own accord
CUPE - Supply Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge29 December 2013
A typical work day is to complete student attendance, answer phones, greet parents and complete parents' request with respect to their children, administer medications by following instructions. Contact school buses regarding kids. Act on any requisitions by principals in the schools. Record accidents in accident log.
Pros
Enjoy work in the office as you are in one in charge other than the principal, assist teachers if need be.
Cons
Not challenging at times, supply binder is missing important information

Other WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD Employee Reviews

Approachable environment
Occasional Teacher - Elementary and Secondary (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON22 April 2019
The administration team I worked for were exceptional. They were approachable, helpful, professional and willing to assist in any way they could whether it was professional or personal.
A typical day really varied as a teacher. It was unpredictable when you are teaching three classes of 20+ students. I would say that would be the most challenging part of my job is the unknown in a classroom environment.
I enjoyed working with my colleagues, interacting and sharing resources. As well, collaborating ideas with other teachers in my department and coming up with new lesson plans, tests and assignments.
I also very much enjoyed interacting with students, getting to know them on a personal level. As a teacher, it is always rewarding to see them grow and development within a semester/year.
Pros
Never a dull moment, as an educator, you are always learning, developing relationships with students and colleagues
Cons
Marking at times took many hours
Great Environment at workplace and flexible with work ours
Web Designer/Developer (Co-op) (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON27 March 2019
I like to work here with my team members of the IT department. I collaborative work here with them and learning lots of new things every day.
I assist a customizable and innovative Content Management System in WordPress for the main WCDSB board office and other 45 elementary schools and secondary schools.
I Create a hierarchy structure for a new website to provide maximum user experience while maintaining the W3C standards and AODA.
I love to spend time with my colleagues during my office hour.
I am enhancing my knowledge and having growth in my skills after joining this organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WATERLOO CATHOLIC DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2