Waterlogic Employee Reviews

Environnement
Agent de clientèle (Current Employee) –  Île-de-France8 October 2019
Beaucoup de différence entre les discussions à l'embauche et la réalité.
Avoid!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead, Berkshire20 September 2019
Small company with a big ego. Most toxic environment I've worked in my professional career. No proper training but everyone is quite quick to point fingers.
Sounds great in beginning..Is misleading
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  United States28 July 2019
In the beginning the job sounds great. I have been a service tech for 15 years and was looking for a job that was reliable and would not work you to death. It seem like I had found the right job.
First thing I noticed is there a tendency to micromanage and the amount of weirdos that work there. Management is very rude and uppity. It doesn’t matter how well you do your job but the work is very easy for an intelligent person or an experienced technician.your job or are excited and happy to be there you are micromanaged every single day no matter what and it doesn’t matter how good you do your job they are more concerned with if you go 2 over the speed limit or stopping for lunch then they are about how well you do your job. The training I received was very minimal and there are a lot of weirdos that work at this company.
No overtime and had to do your job in a rush to meet your touches per day .
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, IL18 July 2019
These job is very stressful and are always in a hurry trying to meet your touches at times I did not even get a lunch till the time I was getting out . They would not supply you with the parts that you needed to get your job done at times . Everything is left to the technician to resolve the problem , no overtime, the vans you work out of are not the right vehicle for the job coolers would not fit .at time
Favoritism
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DE15 July 2019
Management constantly showed favoritism. There was only 2 employees that worked very hard in the department I worked in.
These 2 employees constantly needed to assist others in their department
Good training and opportunities to progress
Field service engineer (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 July 2019
I only started s few months ago, but have been very impressed with the job all round.having been a service engineer for twenty odd years,I think I know what I'm talking about.
Pros
Providing you do your job, your left alone to manage your day.Excellant place to work
Cons
No cons, good job
Poor management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SC19 June 2019
I quit 3 weeks before my sales manager was fired along with 25 other reps and managers. They even fired the lady who trained us and she was really talented. My regional VP put in his resignation which is what confirmed my thoughts about quitting and he was a fantastic boss. The company doesn't have their ducks in a row. Communication and accountability are marginal. One of my colleagues who quit shortly after me but experienced the layoff drama described it as "all heck breaking loose." I'm not sure if the company has improved since then (8 mos since quitting) but unfortunately I experienced the not so good side of it.
Avoid
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands29 April 2019
In my brief time within this company, It became apparent very early on that I'd made a mistake. Keeping it simplified though.

Bullying, treated like children, belittled on daily basis, poor management, no progressional opportunities, company uses competitors products to bring in new clients and no HR to name a few.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Salary, Management, Lack of HR
Stay away from this Employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CT1 April 2019
Training is an absolute joke when they give answers that are going yo be on this pseudo-important test at the end of 2 weeks. The alleged Cust Serv Lead, who does the training, is contradictory. The team lead teaches one thing and does another. The team lead will provide bad info, advise the trainee to send an email to a department, then sit back watching the trainee be admonished for following direction. Training is mostly sink or swim motivated. They don't care about the employees. If they did, WL would invest time in producing qualty trainees. If you want employees to care, an employer has to show they care. Recording a record of a call or email is ludicrous. Information about one communication has to be recorded in two systems, which takes time. Time that management believes is there, but isn't. All that extra record keeping only makes one transaction twice as long. Now, imagine that alleged training, which was never really done, couple with managers forcing more unfamiliar work down a new hires throat. The supervisor there has a desk full of toys and horbors a very negative attitude while walking the floor. The manager will promote negativity with new hires, which compels trainees to wonder why they're even trying. The environment on the floor mirrors high school rather than a professional one. A lot of "factions" segregated on the floor. Management plays the favorite game openly and without a forethought. Upper level managers ask for feedback, but become disheartened with employees when thoughts are shared. Hours if 11:30-8 are horrible. The job doesn't pay that well to  more... survive in CT. It does not allow a new hire to obtain a 2nd job due to hours. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!  less
Pros
None.
Cons
Management, Compensation, work life balance, training, toxic work environment
Great product, high stress working environment and questionable management
National Dispatch Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CT4 February 2019
My experience may not be the same for everyone but I noticed there was not a lot of opportunity to advance within the company though they tried to make it seem like there was. They definitely don’t pay you what you are worth, even if you work hard and are a reliable & excellent employee. They made promises and rarely kept them (like getting raises). Many of the co-workers were great & so much fun to work with, but the branch management team was severely lacking. I enjoyed the challenge of the position and friendships/working relationships within different departments, but soon discovered we were disposable, no matter how hard we worked or were loyal to Waterlogic. The product is amazing & I was proud to be part of that, I’m just disappointed with how they treat their employees.
Pros
Excellent product
Cons
No real advancement opportunities, underpay their non-management staff, lack of integrity & loyalty to their employees
it started well and got worse over time
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DE17 November 2018
i was in disbelief as time went on it got worse and worse and went to a point where I no longer had the desire to sell for this company and as the time went by we merged with onesource and that was the beginning of the end for me to continue with this company
Pros
opportunity making money
Cons
pressure from management
good job bad management
Route Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands29 October 2018
quite team, not much communication involved. you are kept to yourself. not much help from the manager, whom gets frustrated very quickly. he does not educate if a colleague is unsure about a matter.

the hours are good - 9-5.
finding exta ork for roadside engineers if/when they have completed a route can be challenging dependent on van stock and time of day left.
Pros
good hours
Cons
very poor manager
Nice Place to Work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Concord, CA23 October 2018
I enjoy the piece and quiet and am able to get a lot of work done.
Im fairly new there but so far so good. I wish there was just room to advance or explore different positions
Pros
Fun People
Cons
No Room for Advancement
Very good company technically
Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville NSW12 October 2018
Waterlogic is a very capable lining company with all the technical skills required. They are however a very small company and have limited management and technical resources.
Pros
Small group, have an excellent market niche
Friendly and Helpful Colleagues
Service Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlands3 October 2018
My honest perception is that everyone is very friendly and will go out of their way to help you.

There are genuine opportunities for advancement for those who work hard and want to go the extra mile.

Nice, modern workplaces
Very poor
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Uk21 September 2018
This company is one of the worst company's iv ever worked for.
All they are interested in is how many machines you do . for new starters you get £18500 plus bonus but if you can't get access to a job through no fault of your own I'e your not booked in you loose your bones which is very common. For what you have to know I'e braking in to customers mains supply and I installing machines which is a tradesman job you are paid peanut .
The engineers I worked with there were taken over by waterlogic and were on a different wage scale but we're still unhappy.
For what you do as a engineer you should be on at least £21/22.000 .
They have a high turnover of staff and I would not tuch this company unless you were desperate. All the stuff there were unhappy and didn't have a good word to say about waterlogic.
I did enjoy the work but you are not paid the right salary for what you do all they are worried about is the amount of machines you do a day. One thing they also do is let you go to schools without a crb check you have to pay for this your self as far as I'm aware.
Pros
The machines are good to work with
Cons
Not paid enough for what you do
A enjoyed the work, managment allways want more
Sanitation engineer (Former Employee) –  Ringwood23 August 2018
I worked for waterlogic as a service engineer for 7 months, in my time I did enjoy the work but the job was sold to me as I have my set area and only have to go out of area rearly but in truth I was never in my own area I was always well over an hour each way. So in turn you have to rush the work so you can get it all done in a day.

I wouldn't say don't work here as if worked at far worse places but they definitely don't do what they promise.

In the 7 months I worked for waterlogic I clocked just over 18,000 miles on the van so a fair amount of driving when you have to consider you get 8 to 10 jobs a day and these range from serviceing, repairs, installs and the new thing they want is site surveys what takes even longer do time is stretched.
Pros
Brand new van
Cons
Long hours, lots of traveling
a draining company to work for
service engineer (Former Employee) –  West London and Middlesex29 July 2018
after over 10 years of working with the company i have left a found a job i enjoys, since the merge, Waterlogic have become an embarrassing joke, and its reputation is plummeting!
its use o be enjoyable, with team meetings and support from experienced line managers who had actually done the job out in the field.
it turned into a faceless company, where there are to many departments getting involved but not talking to each other leaving customers and engineers disatisfied.
the turn over of experienced engineers and line managers speaks volumes for the new managements failures, led by people who have never done the job but seem to know best, and when it goes wrong they push the blame downwards.

Their current Ad suggest tools and uniform is provided, which it isn't, if you need anything to do the job you have to buy it yourself and claim it back!
the bonus is near impossible to achieve
By the time i escaped the moral was so low, with a fleet of unskilled, poorly paid engineers doing a sub-standard job, and numerous customers waiting to quit once their contract has expired.
such a pity a massive company that use to be fun to work for, i hope the parent company sort it out before its to late.
Pros
Cons
to many
enregeticand fullfilling place
Lead Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL25 May 2018
manage a route type of enviroment in a 150 sq mile area that provided customers with filtration water coolers.including installations and servicing .chance to build a repore with customers
Pros
freedom to work by yourself
Cons
alot of driving
Was a great place to work before merger.
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DE11 May 2018
The company had merged with another company and began a consolidation to have offices primarily in Connecticut and California.
Since the office I and many others were employed in was in Delaware, we were unfortunate victims of a mass layoff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waterlogic. Our community is ready to answer.