Waterford Services

Waterford Services Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner9 reviews
Canada9 reviews
The environment is very friendly and supervisor very approachable, best part of the job is theres no pressure on doing the job ,theres extra shifts for those interested in more hours in other locations.
Coming to work on time,learning more about everything at work .If you need to ask or to know about work related you can call or text the management and they are there to help.Workplace is good,people are nice and there is no hardest part of the job if you’re happy doing it and the best part of the job is working together,good communication and respect each other.
You can choose different places where to work. Usually it is not problem change the schedule. Managers response very quickly. You can meet lot of interesting people from all around the world.
The policies are clear, management team is well organized and strives to keep things straight. The work environment is good as well as the teamwork. The focus is a 100% for achieving the client satisfaction with our cleaning services.
These guys are super organized and clearly explain job expectations. Had to complete an online assessment to get hired. Seems like they like to be thorough which makes me feel good that I was hired. Overall I’ve enjoyed my experience so far.
Official response from Waterford Services
8 January 2020
Thanks for the feedback! We're always looking for new and exciting ways to make each of our amazing staff feel valuable to our team. :)
Enjoying and challenging worrk,full unexpected task unexpected happen, being independent problem solving, patient love understanding negotiations, playing joy parents hood,lovely make my day a day
Pros
3ominute break
Cons
Full time job
All the time, Waterford take about employees...Know about safety. Never happened problems about payment, and is a company is really familiary and trusty.
You manage your time, friendly customers, flexible management, very helpful and friendly co-workers. It is boring as you do the same every day. I love cleaning and helps others enjoy a clean environment.
Pros
Free snacks, able to manage your time.
Cons
Is the same job every day. It can be boring.
I have learned WHIMS
How to mix chemicals with water.

Cleaning swim pool is fun.

its not a hard job.
Pros
N/a
Cons
less hours