Waterford Services Employee Reviews for Cleaner
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 33 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Coming to work on time,learning more about everything at work .If you need to ask or to know about work related you can call or text the management and they are there to help.Workplace is good,people are nice and there is no hardest part of the job if you’re happy doing it and the best part of the job is working together,good communication and respect each other.
These guys are super organized and clearly explain job expectations. Had to complete an online assessment to get hired. Seems like they like to be thorough which makes me feel good that I was hired. Overall I’ve enjoyed my experience so far.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
You manage your time, friendly customers, flexible management, very helpful and friendly co-workers. It is boring as you do the same every day. I love cleaning and helps others enjoy a clean environment.
Free snacks, able to manage your time.
Is the same job every day. It can be boring.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Waterford Services?
See more Waterford Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waterford Services. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 33 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Waterford Services
- What is the company culture at WATERFORD SERVICES?Answered by Waterford Services
- What is Waterford Services sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?Answered by Waterford Services
- What are the working hours at Waterford Services?Answered by Waterford Services
- What is the work environment and culture like at Waterford Services?Answered by Waterford Services
- What is the interview process like at Waterford Services?Answered by Waterford Services
- How many hours per week, what schedulesAnswered by Waterford Services
- If you were to leave Waterford Services, what would be the reason?One person answered
See all questions and answers